• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

WEll done Retfordmag, hope you really enjoy getting back into the swing of things, best of luck lots of new peeps out there jus waiting to meet ya xx

Hey all hope you had good weekend.

So sorry you been feeling so bad again Amanda, good job your GP and cpn are on things, I'm sure once you get lithium levels sorted things will be better. You are amazing for keeping a positive attitude and getting back on track so quickly, I admire you so much xx

Your dress is lovely Chrisa :)

Good luck for tomorrow Retfordmag, it will be great I'm sure.

I've had a couple of bad days food wise again but I had such a good time last night. I tend to revert back to a teenager when I'm with my college friends as they are all so much younger than me. I just really let my hair down, danced, sang and wore size 20 skinny jeans that were actually baggy on me. I couldn't believe it when a 20 year old lad chased me all night, didn't have the heart to tell him I was 12 years older than him lol. Good for the ego! I definitely need it as might being losing my home :( my landlord is selling my house and just don't know what is going to happen so need hold on to the memories of last night for while :)

Back to being a good girl tomorrow xx

Last edited:
Good luck for your first day back at work retfordmag!! I'll bet you really enjoy it!! shelleymarie I'm sorry to hear about you losing your home, but they say as one door closes another one opens, and maybe your dream house is just around the corner. I think you were right to let your hair down and make some memories!! You're only young once, and life is for the living. xxx

Good morning all!! You know, I'm beginning to think that "bad food days" are almost inevitable on this incredible journey... All of us are only human and bound to fall occasionally, I suppose the important thing is how quickly we pick ourselves back up, dust ourselves off and carry on!! I for one know even with the setbacks, I certainly couldn't wouldn't binge as I once would've done pre bypass days, so am just going to take the failures in my stride and plod on regardless, as I think we all should.... xxx

Pleased you had good night Shelley and fellas chasing ya, have told Amanda she'll have the fellas after her as well. We need to enjoy ourselves it is still possible to lose when you ae enjoying yourselves, lots of dancing always makes a goodnight. Pleased you feeling positive Amanda. Chin up everyone, I'm losing me job, Shelley isnt sure whats happening to her home Amanda has been struggling and Retfordmag is starting his new job well thats just a fraction of this group, so we will put our best foot forward and carry on tregardless xx have a good day all xx

Sorry to hear about your house Shelley, but I'm glad you had a nice weekend out with your friends. Another 2lb loss for me this week. Only another 3lb to go, before I can join the century club!! I'll post my menu later. Have a great day everyone ;-)

Todays menu-

B 2 belvita biscuits
S GRAPES 2 BELVITA biscuits
L cucumber n pate. ww yoghurt
D Shepherds pie with carrots n onions in and turnip n mushy peas.

water n tea xx

Today's menu

B - 6 grapes & petit filous.
L - Leftover beef dinner.
T - Bacon & poached egg sandwich made with a warburtons thin.
S - no snack too busy in work today.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, water, NAS squash.

Well done Paula and Shelley on your night out. Sorry about the house news tho :(

Hi everyone!! Well went to matalan today, as I had to buy a couple of tops and a pair of jeans that fitted me properly as I am going away this weekend to visit my family, and all I have in the clothes line at the moment is stuff that I am making do and mending with and some bits I brought from the charity shop as I have got smaller, but wanted to look nice for my family so had to get something. Well what a surprise.. I was dreading trying clothes on, but the lady was really helpful, and came away with a lovely pair of size 14 black jeans, and 2 tops size 14. I couldve probably got away with 12 tops but the 14s fit perfectly so what the heck if I only get a few weeks wear out of them, at least I will look okay hopefully to see my mum and the rest of them... I can't get used to this smaller me. I picked up 20's 18's and 16's and all of them too big, and the assistant had to go get me smaller sizes lol!! She must have thought I was totally weird not to know what size I was.. But all done now, and I almost ended up enjoying myself. Had my botox and restylane jabs today also, so hopefully face will have healed up before I have to leave for Leighton Buzzard on Friday.. Havent eaten yet today, so will post my menu later once I have..
Hope everyone is having a good day xxx

Ahh that's great Amanda. I bet your going to look fab. Your family are going to be amazed when they see you xx

Now go and eat something lol xx

You NEED TO EAT lady. Do you no good not eating, routine is what you need. Wonderful news bout the jeans n tops bet you lookn fab. x The family will defo be impressed.

Menu today-

B MSBB 1 HARD BOILED EGG
S PEAR
L 1 HAM N PEASE PUDDING BUN. 1 BAG OF VELVET CRUNCH CRISP TYPE THINGS
D 1 NEW POT, TURNIP, CARROTS, CABBAGE, 1 FROZEN YORK PUD N MINTSAUCE, BRAISED STEAK N GRAVY, DELICIOUS GOT SOME FOR TOMORROW NIGHTS TEA.

tEA, COFFEE, HOT CHOCOLATE

Hi all hope you all having a lovely evening. Anyone having pancakes?? Here's my menu for today.
B - 1 slice bacon & poached egg.
L - Warburtons thin toasted & laughing cow.
T - Pot roast beef, 2 asparagus spears, tbsp of carrots & gravy.
S - 6 grapes.

Drinks - Still flavoured water, tea, coffee, NAS squash.

Have eaten now!! so here's my menu
B 100mIs skim milk
L NiI
D Healthy living Gammon steak & dry fried egg
S Cracker breads, 80gm ham & L/F Philly
S kiwi fruit
Shouldn't have skipped breakfast & lunch, but face is so sore, it hurt to eat. 26 injections my poor face has had today! but it eased off enough for me to eat a good dinner a have a healthy snack. Hopefully the jab marks will be gone by the time I have to leave Friday!! The things we women put ourselves Through, in the name of vanity Iol!!

sent From my Galaxy Note 2GT 7105 LTE

Dunno wether to call you brave or vain haha. Hope its feeling better this morning Amanda am sure you will look fab for the weekend xx

Dunno wether to call you brave or vain haha. Hope its feeling better this morning Amanda am sure you will look fab for the weekend xx

lol chrisa!! Call me vain and stupid!!! It just seemed too bad to lose all this weight and then end up with wrinkles even at my age, that's why I had it done... I live alone, don't go out, don't smoke and only drink very very rarely now, so thought I might as well spend some of my cigarette saving money on trying to get rid of these horrible lines!! But have to say if it doesn't work I will be gutted after all that pain lol!!
I am also going to attend the weight loss support group at the halfway house in Luton which is very near to where I will be staying when I am with my ex husband next week, so that will be so nice to meet Yvessa and the others up in that area.. I really hope it is going to be a nice week away, and my mum is in a good mood!!

Have planned my menu in advance today so here it is:
B 100mls skim milk & kiwi fruit
L Healthy living gammon steak & dry fried egg
D 85gms red salmon, 100gms mash
S 3 crackerbreads, 30gms L/Fat philly
S 25gms Biltong

Protein 77gms - Cals 725 - Carbs 39gms - Fat 22gms
Drinks will be 1.5litres NAS - cup black coffee - 50ml prune juice - 2/3 cups green tea - glass water - cup bovril

Sounds good Amanda your trip will be nice to meet the others.

Menu today-

B msbb toasted hard boiled egg
S pear
L 2 CREAM CRACKERS WITH LF PHILLY, 1 PACKET WOTSITS
D 1 frozen york pud, 1 new potato, carrots cabbage n turnip meat gravy

water, tea

Had a rubbish day today. I've got chronic sinusitis. Even my teeth are hurting. Here's today's menu.

B - Bacon & poached egg with a warburtons thin.
L - Pot roast beef, tbsp of baked beans & gravy.
S - 6 grapes.
Fluids for the rest of the day, as I couldn't stomach anything. Tea, coffee, water, flavoured water & NAS squash

Back