• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Hope you are feeling bit betta to day Paula. To all you other love;ly people on this litle thread, I have managed to put on another pound some how, think ,my body is playing with me. Wot the hell I am a live n kicking have to be thankful for that. The weather is crap again wot is going on you would think it was winter or summat!!!!!!! Bloomin snow, was on a school trip Tuesday n Wednesday to a local history place called Beamish Open Air Museum some of you made of heard of it it is a large attraction in the North East. Well it is very open and well spaced out, cold and windy all year round. Tuesday I was freezing till lunch time when I stayed in coffee shop for bout an hour. Yesterday the snow came and the winds very cold lunch time back to the coffee shop, came home in bout 3 " snow horrendous. What a day for trips out. Hope you all ahve a cracking day whatever ya doing, Amanda hope the face is feeling and looking better, you go for it girl xx Shelley hope you feeling better, hope everyones weightloss is better than mine keep on plodding all you lovely people. Will do my days menu tonight. Think the worry of no new job on horizon is worrying me a little hence the weight gain, I never lose weight with stress. xx Bloomoin shame would be lie TWIGGY haha xx

Chrisa. Would have been a bit nippy there

it was without a doubt and that was Tuesday yesterday we had all tha snow as well, coffee shop was warm xx hows tha job goin? x

Hey everyone. Sorry not been around, as some of you know I've got a nasty bout of flu, the full on stuck in bed, can't keep food in, everything hurts kind. Luckily my boss is being understanding and I've lost 6lb this week taking me over a 150lb loss, 3/4's way to goal. I've not been eating well at all though, carbs carving seems to come with being ill. Oh well hopefully coming to the end of this soon.

Hope you are feeling better Paula, sinus pain is terrible! hope it clears soon x

Try not to stress too hard about the gains and losses at the moment Chrisa, you've so much going on it's hard. Believe me I know x

Amanda I hope you have a fantastic time, that your mum appreciates what you have done and I'm sure you will look amazing x

Ok going back to bed. Will start posting menu's again when I'm eating properly again x

So sorry about your illnesses Shelley and Paula. Hope u feel better really soon x

Congrats on that brilliant milestone Shelley. Amazing.

Chrisa please don't worry. You're eating healthily and have done so well :)

Amanda. Wow. Hope your face looks Nd feels good today. How exciting :D

Eh well 2 poorly folks, I will be ok just working up to histeria. My B12 is due going for it on Tuesday morning that should help.

Sukay think you are carrying the banner of health at the moment well done you xx

Hope the face is 0k today Amanda xx

Menu today

B msbb toasted n 1 hard boiled egg
S grapes
L cucumber, chicken sliced up, 1 ww yoghurt
S 1 pear
D 1 oven baked fish portion in bread crumbs 4 onion rings in bread crumbs oven cooked, stuffed.

tea n water

Got sent home from work early, as I couldn't stand the pain in my face anymore. The decongestant is helping, but not being able to take anything for the inflammation isn't helping.

Chrisa I'm gutted for you that you didn't lose, but I'm sure the scales will start moving in the right direction for you next week xx

Amanda I'm sure your face is wrinkle free and plumped to perfection. You going to look amazing xx

Shelley I hope your feeling better soon xx Thank you Sukay for caring xx Had to really force myself to eat today. But I think I've done ok :-/

B - 6 grapes & petit filous.
L - 1 Bacon rasher & poached egg.
T 100g fillet steak, mixed veg & pepper sauce.

Drinks - Fruit tea, tea, coffee, flavoured water, NAS squash.

Well done everyone we are all trying to soldier on through this out of our comfort zone period in one form or another, we all got different stuff goin on. xx

http://www.wlsurgery.com/members/31354-albums2534-picture16121.html
http://www.wlsurgery.com/members/31354-albums2534-picture16120.html

Good morning all... A 3lb weight loss to report for this week... I am so pleased, as that takes me into the 12 stones for my visit to my family... I went to bournemouth hospital yesterday for my 6 month check up and all is well, in fact the dietician wants me to start eating more in readiness for maintaining! which was a bit of a shock... She wants me to up my calorie intake to at least a 1000 per day. she says with the amount of exercise I do that I should still lose weight on that but it would be a start to looking at eating normally post bypass once I get to goal, so I am going to have to try and do that I suppose.. I have posted a couple of pictures that my friend took of me on my hospital day. Cannot believe sometimes that I have changed so much in just 6 months.. I hope everyone is okay. I have now started on the liquid lithium and really hoping that gets absorbed better than the slow release I was taking, so things are looking up a little.. Am going to try to find time to post my menus from my phone over this next week whilst I am away. Looking forward to meeting Yvessa and the others on Wednesday at the Bedfordshire support group.. Hope everyone has a great weekend... xxx

Great loss. Hope you have a great time with your family you look fabulous, enjoy your meet with weight loss girls. enjoy xxxx wel gel bout ya weight loss xx

Thanks chrisa!! just sitting here waiting for my taxi to take me to the station!! This is the longest I have ever spent away from the flat in one go so a big step forward into the big wide world!!! xxx

Just read back through the posts here, and am so sorry you didnt lose this week chrisa!! you are always so supportive of everyone else on here, even when you don't lose yourself!! But you must remember you are much further out than most of us, so your weight loss is bound to be a bit slower, it doesn't mean that you arent doing brilliantly, just that you are slowing down a little on the losses that's all, and anyway you look fantastic even as you are!!! and paula hope you are feeling better today... sinusitis is horrible, my ex used to suffer with it... Shelleymarie hope you are on the mend as well, and congratulations on your milestone...

god to hear you're on the mend Paula! am still on the train at the moment! should be there in about an hour.... Quite nervous in truth. But thanks I'm sure I will be fine once I get there and settle in xxx

Have a wonderful time Amanda, you look amazing in your photos, well done on achieving so much is such a short period of time, I'm sure you will have a great time xx

Well lovely hope you arrived safely and have sttled in. Good luck with tha mother situation am sure everyone will be amazed.

Pleased to hear everyone seems to be feeling a bit better thank goodness.

Menu today

B 1 toasted teacake with spread
S grapes
L CUCUMBER, onion and lf philly, 1 pear
S leaving celeb slither of cake and inch of non alcoholic fruit wine
D 2 bits of bacon, half a sausage, 1 tomato, mushrooms, 4 onion rings breaded, all oven cooked.

tea and coffee water

Don't take any s**t from her Amanda. She shouldn't treat you like that xx. Here's today's menu.

B - 6 grapes & petit filous.
L - Tuna with onion & balsamic vinegar, cucumber & 3 Melba toasts.
T - Chicken breast, mixed salad & peppercorn sauce.
S - Warburtons thin toasted with laughing cow.

Drinks - Tea, fruit tea, flavoured water, coffee, NAS squash.

Back