• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Hello all,
Major hunger seems to have passed and I have lost 1lb. 12 stone 9 this morning.
Been reading posts on skin - I only want 9lb - 1 stone off as I don't want to cope with the skin concerns. Think I would then be a 14. I am a 16 now and 14 in stretchy things.
Anyway todays food -
breakfast - small bowl of fruit and fibre
Snack - babybel light
Lunch - home made shepherds pie and veg, lovely. Had this on a small plate.
Snack - sweet chilli sunbites
Tea - considering cereal, or may have chicken tikka.
Had one mouth full of a twix and couldn't face it, tasted awful! Not sure what that is all about.
Enjoy the last of the weekend x

To be fair - skin seems to be an individual thing. With my loss my skin its pretty good.

My skin is okish, but would sag a lot if I went to a size 12. Agree its an individual thing and some people are more lucky than others.
I wear a lot of jersey dresses which I think covers up my tummy area, which has always been my worst area.

Breakfast - fruit and fibre
Snack - banana
Lunch - home made shepherds pie
Snack - alien pickled onion crisps
Tea - prawns
Snack - couple of haribos
Been for a fast dog walk in the pouring rain!
Hope everyone is ok x

B- banana
S- tomatoes
L- ham sandwich I slice seed bread
S- crisps
D- lamb, beans
S- chocolate.

I hit my target of losing over 200lb. I never thought I would get there. Very happy today :)

Well Done Shelley - Fantastic Achievement xx:superwoman: Hope you're celebrating

:talk017:

Amazing stuff! Well done, you deserve to celebrate!

sweetcorn is not my friend :-(

Breakfast small omlette with ham and mushrooms (1 egg)
lunch - v v naught 1 custard tart (really didn't want anything else)
Dinner - 1 low fat sausage, spoonful of noodles and spoonful of evil sweetcorn. Never again <sob>

Thanks everyone. I'm on cloud 9 at the moment :)

Hi breakfast - 2 babybel and go ahead biscuits 150 calories
Snack - banana
Lunch - Chicken wrap
Snack - grapes
Tea - chicken casserole and dumplings
Snack - alien crisps x 2. No need
4 marsh mallows.
I was hungry this evening.

Breakfast - banana 2 babybel
Snack. - another banana!
Lunch - chicken wrap home made
Tea - slice homemade pizza
Snack - 3 rich tea and small aero biscuit.
Hungry as off work today but been for 1 hours walk And cleaned up all day.

Had the night shifts from hell this past week. Felt a bit like breaking point. Oh well, if I crack, I crack. Oh to work for the NHS!
Finally getting my head around the idea that I'll be loosing more slowly now, gone are the days of hopping on the scales every morning.
Body is changing rapidly though, made my way into size 16s this week. Typical, as I've only just dropped to an 18, and was convinced that was going to be there for a while, so felt safe in buying clothes. Also up until recently I thought I was going to be able to cope with my skin. I dont feel that way anymore, its getting intolerable. I can see under the folds of skin that there is an averaged size person underneath, lol. I know there is no provision for plastics at the moment, but things change.

B: Glass milk 2 breakfast biscuits.
L: Light coronation chicken with 2 crispbreads.
S: 40g gorgonzola.
D: Baked cod and salad.
S: not sure yet.

well done all your superlosers x

Today had quite an active day and went swimming so have eaten more than usual.

Breakfast fage yoghurt with honey drizzle and apricots
lunch at the spa so just had a starter of chicken wings(5) with salad
dinner cod fillet dusted with cajun spices and baked in the oven served with roasted cherry tomatoes, salsa and guacamole. Managed most of that and low carb so thats good too.

yesterday was a day when I didnt feel much like eating so had to really force myself

Breakfast 1/2 slice toast with spoonful of baked beans
lunch small piece of chicken thigh from the hot counter at morrisons which I only bought as it was 3pm and I realised I hadn't eaten since breakfast.
dinner - small bowl of chilli - no rice - rice hates me too :-(

Am now convincing myself that I am eating too much. It's playing games with my head now.

Hi all have had a bad eye. 4 weeks now been flaring up at one point had 4 sty heads on 1 eye, very red and irritated 2 lotys of antibiotic drops later and 2nd bout of oral antibiotics and doc changes me on Wed to a stronger one which helped slightly until went to eye infirmary doc faxed my info and thye rang me within half an hour and off we went. I have blepharitis and ulcers on both eyes, still red but not as painful with these new drops and have long term antibiotics to take, problem is thye cant be taken at the same time as Zinc n iron so will av to tAKE THEM AT lunch time. Hope this is the end of this painful episode have had enough of it now. so fingers x work on Monday,

L 1mssbb with spread
L 1 FISH WIVOUT BATTER
D TOP PART OF A SQUARE OF QUICHE NO PASTRY, HANDFUL OF CHICKEN PIECES,
S 1 BAG OF O;s n X's

will av summat later xx been a busy day xx

Hi
Breakfast - go ahead biscuits x 3
Snack - pear and 1 babybel
Lunch - pea and ham soup
Snack - banana
Tea - hungry hopefully Sunday dinner left overs and going to try and resist anything else. May have a WW hot choc.
X

Back