• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Sat:
B - scrambled egg and bacon
L - smoked salmon, warburtons 'thin', apple
D - Hubby had fish and chips, so I had weetabix....I know!

Sun:
B - shreddies and a weetabix
L - nothing
D - sausage, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, a new potato, gravy.

Today:
B - weetabix
L - ham, crackers, yog
D - not sure yet...in my haste, forgot to get anything out of the freezer (Im sure that'll be my epitaph!!!)

Long term no posting. Been on all inclusive and maintained. 11 stone exact.
Hope u all well.
B - cereal bar and banana
Lunch - cheese salad and warburtons thin
Tea - cheese toastie and salad
Snack - crisps
Handed my notice in at work few weeks ago. Start new job in a school in sept. Still size 14. Can't go lower because of skin. Very happy. Will spend time going over old posts to see what I have missed x

Im 18 months out, and still a size 18! Id settle for a 14 anyday! You've done very well indeed to maintain! Well done you!

Today:
B - 1x warburtons thin (toasted) with a cheese slice
S - small apple
L - ham, 4x crackers, mini babybel
S - yoghurt
D - homemade burger and salad with coleslaw (at school, I refused to eat it, as I thought it was COLDsores!) and maybe new pots

No swimming so far this week - hopefully my turn to go tomorrow!

yesterday
b: none
l: chicken salad
d: beef, baked beans ( couldnt manage the potato )
s: cheese stringg, tea cake

B: none
L: chicken salad
D: 2 lamb chipolatas, mixed vegetables
S: cheese string, chicken, fage

Today:
B - 1x warburtons thin, toasted, cheese slice
S - Small apple
L - Tomato soup, 3 crackers, mini babybel
S - yoghurt
D - Not sure yet!

image-3715180388.jpg

Anyone seen these? Really low fat n sugar. Also do in korma and tikka. From Asda . Scrummy

todays menu

B: 1/2 a tea cake
L: mini wrap with a little chicken and a little low fat cheese
D: peice of turkey, cauliflower
S: 100g fage, strawberrys

B: Lemon juice in hot water, 2x weetabix, 1 small bananna
S: Non
L: mini babybel, 5x crackers, mini hummous
S: Yoghurt
D: Cottage Pie & veg

Am going to hunt down the slow cooker, and start to use that...might make things easier!

Post Xmas/Yule weight gain - not good. Feeling rubbish about it all...Back to work and normality.
So, raising this thread from the dead...
My week so far...

Monday:
B: 2x thins with peanut butter (toast)
S:Apple x 2
L: Homemade carrot, butterbean and garlic soup, Muller light yog
D:Sausage, baked beans, homemade wedges

Tuesday:
B:Blueberries, yoghurt, small handful of cheerios
S:Clementine & apple
L:4 slices wafer thin ham, few walnuts, cucumber blueberries
D:Cauliflower & Brocolli cheese, carrots small baked spud

Last edited:
I too am struggling. I still eat small portions but stepping away from sweet stuff is difficult. Work is the hardest for me the day time is great its when it gets to 5/6 pm I have my tea which I usually take a frozen meal I cooked my self eg lasagne sheperds pie beef stew so that I know I am getting the veg in. Its the fact that at work we cannot sleep til 12 midnight so between teatime n 12 I am working and wandering round working with clients so its a cup of tea an dwhat eva else jumps pout or calls me. WE have a Sainsbury near by so if I have to go for milk it is dangerous, I have ryvita and stuff just don't fancy it really struggling to curb it. I don't want to go back to where I have been but need someone to re focus my mind wonder oif hypnotism really does work? lol.

Today I have had

B 1 WEETABIX - GRAPES, RAISINS, 1/2 BANANA
L 1 BREAD BUN WITH 1 PKT FRIDGE RAIDERS MAYO N ONIONS AND MUSHROOMS
D 2 SAUSAGES, 1 BLACK PUDDING, ROASTED PEPPER AND ONION STRIPS BEANS AND MASHED POTATO

SNACKS - 1 BAG POM BEARS, 2 CHOCOLATE HOME WHEATS AND 4 QUALITY STREET

TEA, TEA AND MORE TEA

I too am struggling. I still eat small portions but stepping away from sweet stuff is difficult. Work is the hardest for me the day time is great its when it gets to 5/6 pm I have my tea which I usually take a frozen meal I cooked my self eg lasagne sheperds pie beef stew so that I know I am getting the veg in. Its the fact that at work we cannot sleep til 12 midnight so between teatime n 12 I am working and wandering round working with clients so its a cup of tea an dwhat eva else jumps pout or calls me. WE have a Sainsbury near by so if I have to go for milk it is dangerous, I have ryvita and stuff just don't fancy it really struggling to curb it. I don't want to go back to where I have been but need someone to re focus my mind wonder oif hypnotism really does work? lol. Today I have had B 1 WEETABIX - GRAPES, RAISINS, 1/2 BANANA L 1 BREAD BUN WITH 1 PKT FRIDGE RAIDERS MAYO N ONIONS AND MUSHROOMS D 2 SAUSAGES, 1 BLACK PUDDING, ROASTED PEPPER AND ONION STRIPS BEANS AND MASHED POTATO SNACKS - 1 BAG POM BEARS, 2 CHOCOLATE HOME WHEATS AND 4 QUALITY STREET TEA, TEA AND MORE TEA

Chrisa...have you tryed being hypnotised?
I did it on myself...lol
I never believed in that sort of stuff,thought it was fake..but I came across his CDs in a charity shop and tryed it when I was on my own in the house,listening to it...next thing I remember was waking up when the cd finished.
I was in shock that it actually worked for me x

I tried paul McKenna when I was waiting for my op and it helped me stay calm I took it with me to hospital and I was as calm as can be going to theatre good God I am terrified going to the dentist never mind an operation. It did work dunno if I still have it on my ipod might have to dig it out. lol xxxxx Anything to get back on track xx I do not want to go back to where I started lol.

Todays food

B: 1 weetabix
L: lettuce, cucumber, 2 turkey slices, 2 ham slices
D: home made cottage pie

Post Xmas blues for most of us then!

We'll keep supporting each other, its what the forum is about, after all...come on ladies, we can do this, we can do it together...

Yesterday...gawd, cant even remember if I posted yesterdays! Will just check!

Nope...
Wednesday:
B:Yoghurt
S:2x apples
L:walnuts, ham, cucumber and blueberries (try them together, they are LUSH!), mini babybel lite
D:pork Chop, cauli & brocolli, small amount of mash.
Went swimming!

Am trying to veer away from carbs...thats my weakness...luckily, I dont really have a sweet tooth, and when I fancy sweet, fruit satisfies me.

Thursday:
B:Yoghurt
S: 2x apples
L:cherry tomatoes, ham, walnuts, yoghurt
S:fishcakes, baked beans
Will attempt to get a WII session in as well...depends on work finishing time

Ooh I'm glad this thread is up and running again. Once the baby had come, I'll have quite a bit of work to do. So it will be nice to share again. I stopped recording back at the end of the summer. I've put on just over 3 stone. And i was a stone heavier than target when i fell pregnant. So i figure that I'll be looking to lose 2 to 3 stone over the next year.

I did manage to keep going to the gym up to 28 weeks, but got a bit much after that. Hubby is completely on board with making time for me ti go back 2 or 3 evenings a week, when im ready of course.

Last edited:
B: 1/2 a clementine
L: lettuce, cucumber, turkey, ham, cheese
D: 2 cheese strings

Not the best today, felt full all day long

Back