• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bypass in 24 hours

Don't be scared!! look to the rest of your life, you've waited a long time for this and it will be fantastic, just one hurdle to overcome then its losing all the way...good luck xxx

Best wishes, it will be over in a flash :D

Good luck and a speedy recovery :)

Awwww try not to be too nervous, it'll all be over soon and you will be on the way to your goal! Best of luck with everything and look forward to hearing all about it.

Cuppacocoa xx :talk017:

wishing you luck for tomoz hun you will be on the losers side in no time hope you have a speedy recovery to hugs lin.x

Ahh, good luck hunnie. Very exciting and very scarey at the same time, I should think. But this is the start of the rest of your life, as a normal person, experiencing all those things that normal people take for granted. This is a healthy choice for you, your health will be so much better, for the rest of your life. I hope you have a speedy recovery, take it easy.

Wish me luck, getting a bit scared now :wave_cry:

:hug99:Lots of luck for tomorrow!:hug99:
Try to take deep, slow breaths and focus on the slimmer you. I was terrified too but just kept thinking about the new life that was waiting for me. I am only 3 months past my op and my life has changed incredibly for the better already!

Looking forward to reading about your experience and seeing your ticker drop even more post op!

All the best for a speedy recovery!

:hug99:Lx:hug99:

I'm in the same boat as you - so come on - let's hold hands and we'll jump together...........xxx

Best of luck for tomorrow, you will soon be a loser and won't beleive how far you have come!

Good luck! x:)

Hey good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I'm going for mine on Saturday and I'm scared too.

Where are you having it done?

Back