• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tired and a bit teary.

The first two weeks post op were the hardest for me, I was use to bobbing around doing things and I was not able to because I was so tired...not sleepy tired I was just happy to snuggle on the sofa and stay there for hours on end....I had no energy whatsoever and trying to think of things to eat when you cant be bothered was really hard....I longed to chew something or have something savoury.....I know when I started to take the vitamins my energy and outlook improved immensley.....I thought because I had no pain I was fine but it is major surgery at the end of the day and it takes some time to remember that....just go with the flow chick....xx

I cried on and of for about 3 weeks 1st time was the sunday after my surgery (had surgery on the friday) But I didnt no why I was crying. Think its normal someone did say that the anesetic can make you feel like this aswell

I cried on and of for about 3 weeks 1st time was the sunday after my surgery (had surgery on the friday) But I didnt no why I was crying. Think its normal someone did say that the anesetic can make you feel like this aswell

Anaesthetic does Teen. It takes roughly two weeks to get out of the system.

I got really 'titty' on day two post-op, mainly through lack of sleep due to dementia lady in bed next to me and TBH, I just wanted to go home!

I took 3 pairs of ear plugs in with me so didnt hear a thing lol

I was always told that you aint supost to break tabs unless they have a line on them or crush them as it changes the compostion of them

totally depends on the tabs and wether they have a gastric coating on them or if they are time release type things...ask your pharmacist they can let you know if its ok etc and as mines only for a few weeks and the liquid form of my drugs is disgusting (i already take my skin drugs in a liquid form) they said I was ok to chop them up :D

Yeah, I just swallow my meds. There are so many pills I feel full up like I've just eaten a meal!

Back