• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BYPASSERS! What do you do when youve achieved goal weight?

Gail-michelle

likes to post
I know this has probably been answered in the past but here goes. When you have achieved your goal weight and you dont want to lose any more weight (I wish L.O.L) what do you do?eat high calorie foods? cause Ive got fat at present by eating choc & take aways but if I went back to old habits I would get the dumping syndrome Right???? Gail-michelle:confused: P.S cant sleep cause my op is on friday (10th July) at 8.00am got to leave my house at 5.30am to be there for 7.00am:eek:

As a Friday op like you I can't really help. Just thought I'd leave you a message of solidarity as I'm not getting much restful sleep either! I think I may spend today re-packing and re-packing my bag! All the best for tomorrow!
Lx

Hi Lizziebee, Oh I did the case thing twice already this week, Ive washed & changed all the beds, I wouldnt mind but ther is only me & hubby in our house so why Ive done two spare rooms as well it beats me, L.O.L anyway at present I think Ive got that nesting syndrome , the one pregnant ladies get. Ime not pregnant by the way cause I think you have to do things to get a bambino Ha! Ha! any way L.B you take care along with candie & markelsie as those also are the fri the 10th and Have speedy recoveries also. As from now I shall see ya all on the losers side Good-Luck all G.M:grouphugg:
As a Friday op like you I can't really help. Just thought I'd leave you a message of solidarity as I'm not getting much restful sleep either! I think I may spend today re-packing and re-packing my bag! All the best for tomorrow!
Lx

Eat more :)

For me, I've had to start breaking the rules as I got to target in 9 months so my absorption rate is still very low. I need to graze a lot more, eat higher fat and calorie foods (fats don't affect me), and drink with meals etc. I also have more carbs, and empty calories like crisps.

Back