• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

CANT BELEIVE IV WRITTEN THIS!

I know Charis, sometimes somethings are staring us in our faces and we just dont think, im the same. Its not till afterwards that i think oh my, why didnt i do this or that lol.
Meadow hall is actually in Sheffield, not outside Sheffield.
I live 15 mins away and my best friend lives a 2 minute walk away, very busy at this time of you though so i keep away. Thanks again lovey xxxx

Heya huni, i want to say a HUGE Thankyou to you for posting this up, That took some doing i expect and you have acheived a whopping thing by letting it out, I expect in a strange way it feels like a lead weight has been lifted from your heavy heavy shoulders?.

We are always here for each other as crazy as that seems, considering lots of us havent actually met one another!
Just writing it all down how you feel with definaltey help,

What advise would you give your bestest friend or a daughter who feels the way you do hunni?

We are here always, Massive hugs xxxx

Thankyou Emma you are so kind love.

Like i said before its as if i hadnt realised i had written it this morning but im glad i did.

Everyones problems are different and everyone has different ways of dealing with pressure.

My best friend is quite easily stress and hasnt had much bad luck to deal with in her life, which i am glad about for her, but i sometimes think, why is she stressed so much or why is she not able to cope with this or that.
Because i know that i would be able to handle her problems with a peice of cake.
Im the same with my daughter too because she is sometimes prone to depression at times and i think why and how can she not be happy, she has a loving loyal partner, beautiful 4 year old daughter, no money worries, health, good job, nice home, but i also know that every individual is different and what upsets one person another will just deal with it.

My situation is totally different really, but i would be there for them and help them in any way possible toget them through, when in fact i would probably want to give em a kick up the backside and say get a grip girls its not that bad lol sorry about that couldnt resist. xxxxx

Is it worth going to your doctors and having a good chat with them about how you feel hun?
Keep going with the wls coz once you have had it life is good and you can do alsorts of things that you wouldnt normally do.

Chin up hun I hope you feel better soon

Love and hugs
Jo
xx

''I dont know what to say to you all except i just so wish that we were all best friends in reality''.

Dearest Sugga, I have just read your lovely replies on this thread and you are an absolutely 'beautiful person'... so genuine and sincere and I always think of you as a friend in my real life.... I'm sending you a 'humungous' hug... as always...

Don't worry if we deviate from our diet this week, we will knuckled down since it's going to be a short week before weigh in... but also, if you need me, message me anytime and I'm always here...

Keep chugging along Angel.... along with life's ups and downs we are going to kick this weight problem once and for all!

Love you and take special care xxx

Thankyou so much Bev and i wish we all were friends in reality also.
Iv managed to keep to my diet today despite feeling low, but its only early evening isnt it. Iv got some fruit and yogurt on standby.
I keep wanting to say thank you to you all, over and over again but i just wish i could do more than just say thankyou.

You are all appreciated more than you will ever know xxxx

You are also appreciated more than you could ever know too Andrea... loving hugs always xxx

Sugga i have only ever felt like i was in a dark place like you describe and it was a very cold lonely place. Luckily i had the support of friends i'd never met (on here). Please know that you are never alone and that there are others on here who know how you feel, how sad a place 'Limbo' is. I hope you get your date real soon and this helps to lift your spirits....

Massive and i mean Massive congratulations on not breaking your diet. I'd have been in the cupboards the minute i got out of bed, just shows your head is going in the right place for surgery xxx

Back