• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cat321's weekly weigh in!

You have done fantastically well. You are an inspiration to me as I started out a little heavier than you and you have shown me that I could achieve my goal too. I have set it at about 11 stone too.

Thank you Sharron, what a lovely thing to say. :D It's definitely achievable. Never did I think 19 months ago, that I would be 11 stones something! Anything around 15 stones would have seemed fabulous to me so to be where I am now is fantastic, if a little unbelievable at times (your brain takes an awful long time to catch up to your body!) It's seems quite miraculous that I am now only 3 pounds away from losing 13 stones!!! Eeeek!!
Good luck on your journey, I will keep an eye out for your story :)

This is my first visit to your diary Cat... and wow i am so impressed with your continued determination and success in losing weight still....

Keep up the good work and i sincerely hope you achieve the 11 1/2 stone you want for your holidays xx

A while since I updated! I go on holiday tomorrow and am so happy to have reached 11st 5lbs! Only 4 pounds to go to a healthy BMI and I really want to get there before mid July when I go and see my surgeon Mr Pollard.
Hope everyone is good :)

P.s - That's 13 stones and 1 pound that I've lost now - unbelievable! :D

Such a great loss and very close to your goal.

Have a great holiday :)

Incredible Cat. Well done. I'm super impressed that you are still losing weight this far out of surgery.

Will keep my fingers crossed that you hit that healthy BMI before you see the surgeon. And have a great holiday. x

Awe inspiring... !!

Rose

Back