• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cat321's weekly weigh in!

Weekly weigh in time and I am really happy because I've managed to lose 5 pounds this week taking me down to 12 stones 9 pounds. Yay!
Me and my boyfriend have both been watching what we eat this week and he has also managed to lose 8 pounds! Really proud of him!
So all in all, a good week for us both!
I went out on Saturday night and for the first time in years, no probably ever, I wore a dress! And it felt good! :D
Hope everyone else is having a good week!

Cat 5lbs off, that is just TERRIFIC! You both should be proud WAY TO GO! Hopefully my week will be good because last week was poo.

Nic:)

Thanks Nic. Your advice gave me a good kick up the bum so thank you for that! I hope your Mum is doing better now? I have just read about her on your thread, that must have been awful for you but I am glad to read that she is on the mend. xx

I have just been sorting through old clothes for selling/throwing and I nearly did my shoulder in picking up my old jeans!! Can't believe they used to fit me. They are a size 30 and it just goes to show how far I've come. Now in a size 16 in most things on my bottom and anywhere from a 12 to 16 on top. Crazy really!

Keeping my eyes peeled on Shel's thread too and wishing her lots of good luck!!

Cat xx

Cat you have done so well, it's amazing! Are you managing to keep to three meals a day? You must be doing something right, to carry on losing.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Got a new temporary job so have been busy with that. I've lost another pound since my last weigh in...not fabulous but I'm happy with it. 12stones 8 pounds sounds pretty good to me!

That's all I know really! Everything is good and hoping for another pound this coming week!

Another pound this week so 12st 7 pounds now! Just 4 pounds to go and I will have lost half of my starting body weight! :D

Good job lady, you have done fantastic, go you!

fantastic cat. doesnt it feel good?!!!!

It feels fabulous Carol!!! :D

Down another pound now so thats 12stones and 6pounds! Exactly a 12 stone loss! Who'da thunk it??!!

Another pound...so that's 12st 5lbs now. Not bad for Christmas and NY!

Another pound...so that's 12st 5lbs now. Not bad for Christmas and NY!
bloody hell, that is amazing, well done you. x :cool:

Cat you are amazing. What an amazing weight loss you have had so far. Well done xx

Well, 12stone 4lbs on the scales today. Really happy with how its coming off at the moment, am quite impressed that I'm still doing a pound a week. One more pound and that will be half of my starting body weight that I will have lost!
Also, bought an exercise DVD yesterday. Its a clubland one which isn't usually my type of thing but the music is good for jumping about to and the tutor is really good. Did about 20 mins of it this morning and was exhausted afterwards! Can certainly see how much fitter I am now though, not too long ago I wouldn't have even got through the warm up bit but today did that bit with ease. Its just the dancing bit that kills me now lol!
Hope everyone else is doing well :D

Back