• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Celebrating milestones

oh and good thread....

just read your post....congratulations! all the very best for the best day of your life!!

Congrats!!!! and many many life long blessings to you and yours. I wish you all the best sincerely and you will be a beautiful bride!!! Cheers!!

Oh!!! Congratulations, you'll be the bride you dreamed of, you've been through this together such a wonderful happy ever after.

Reading sues milestone thread really made me think. And yes there are things I'm starting to take a little for granted. And I shouldn't because they're still amazing. So my milestone for this week is being someone people look upto in terms of weight loss. Less than two years ago I was in awe of people like cicca, ccpm, Amanda just to name a few. It feels awesome and humbling and scary all at the same time to think that now I inspire people.

Its fantastic to have "old hands" like you and several others, about the forum to guide us newbies through this scary exciting and challenging time :)

I was wearing one of my newer dresses with a pink cardi and my daughter says to me, 'Mummy, how can you look so pretty in that? Black and pink don't go together!' She was dead serious too...I adore my girl!

Really well thanks just still nt worked up the guys to try on dresses

Back