• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Venture pre-op

Venture

On the Eurostar next stop Brussels! Hell yeah! My knees are crushed, curse you tallness. Glad I booked a posh seat for the way home.

All the best Venture! Wishing you a comfortable journey home. Your earlier post about why you're doing this hits home and I think many of us on here have similar issues. I'm glad you like the person you are - that is so important and yet often hard-won. It's taken me years to get there. But you are young and have your whole life ahead of you and now hopefully you'll like yourself on the outside too. I also used to be crushed whenever I saw a photo of myself and now I'm asking my family to take photos of me!

We're all here for you when you're on the other side of the surgery so keep posting and let us know how you're doing xx

Venture

Made it to Brussels :) got to be at the hospital bright and early tomorrow so it's bedtime soon for me! Probably won't post again until afterward.
Thanks for your support boys and girls x

GlasgowJJ

Made it to Brussels :) got to be at the hospital bright and early tomorrow so it's bedtime soon for me! Probably won't post again until afterward. Thanks for your support boys and girls x

Good luck ! Have a good nights sleep !
Thinking of u tomorrow !

Sarahmaria

Hope op went well venture!

Sm

Xx

Venture

I'm alive, everything went fine although I feel terrible, going to go back to lying down now Thanks gang xxx

Jacwat

I'm alive, everything went fine although I feel terrible, going to go back to lying down now Thanks gang xxx

Good news Venture, take it easy and keep recovering. Congratulations!

GlasgowJJ

Glad it went well ! The first initial horrible few days will pass :)

Well done V!!!

weegie

Great to see you the other side :) hope you have a speedy recovery hun.
X