• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banded today-5/11/11-the beginning.

YayWD.gif

Thank u so much guys! I'm so touched. It's cos of people in this site that I feel I can do this. Went to combat today and then gig new gym clothes afterwards for future classes! Trying to eat jacket potato now-but eyes and head def bigger than belly as hiccups have started! Xx

I just read your diary & totally relate to many of the feelings that you have!
Congratulations on your losses so far & good luck on your journey.....
xxx

Hey crazy I have hired a x trainer and try to do 45 mins a day.. I am quite fit for my size, but the last 4 days I have drank and eat everything as I worked x mas and new year. We all can do not paid this money for nothing x

Lost three pounds this week! Eating sensibly but still enough so my energy levels don't dip and exercising loads. I feel great-full of energy. Mood is better as is sleep. My flatmate who I share with during the weeks when I work in Dumfries said I was looking thinner! Never had that said to me on January. Enjoying the gym more now and getting into a routine. Just hope I can keep this up! Second fill on the 20th so another two or three pounds off before that would be magic! Xx

Hi crazy I have my 2nd fill on the the 18th, I am enjoying the exercise too, join the weigh in on a sat, helps. Well done on the weight loss x

Didn't lose any weight this week despite doing some pretty high impact cardio and avoiding alcohol and junk food completely. A bit disappointed but more so because I don't understand why. I was tempted to eat rubbish today but have stayed on track as that's def not going to help emotionally or physically. Due my period so that may be it. Went boxing this morning to help shift demons! Second fill Friday.

Yes I put on half a stone around TOTM. So don't worry plus second ll hopefully help the two of us xxx

Had a moment of weakness today but finally know that the band is gonna help me beat this head hunger. I drove from Dumfries to Glasgow yesterday to do on call. Was up most of the night then back in Dumfries today for a full clinic at 0930. Drove home to Glasgow in a blizzard and was so fed up when I got in that I ordered a pizza. It came and i only managed two slices. Ordinarily would have eaten the lot. My head had time to adjust and I get that I'm using food for comfort. But I can't do it anymore. My second restriction tomorrow will help. Oh and I have lost a pound this week-was totm so did indeed retain water!

Had my second fill so got 6mls in band now. Definitely feeling it! Even with the mushy food. Keeping up with exercise and eagerly awaiting standing on scales tomorrow. Head hunger calmer too. Must say-I'm overfeeding the kitties so I need to watch I don't transfer my behaviour! Cats not complaining but back to making them ludicrous things like steak and bacon!

Lucky cats :) I also had my second fill yesterday and I too have 6 mls in 10 mls band. Will be good to compare notes. I struggled having half a slimfast this morning, so having the other half now. Can't wait to get into the next stone loss. Good luck and keep going xxx

This is why I like it here. You guys are the only people who really understand me. Even though I am one if the very slow looser

I think I have proper restriction-I'm really not managing full portions of anything and it's taking me ages. A bit daunting eating lunch at meetings but I'm just going to have to manage. Hope the pounds start falling off now!

I'm just wondering if people stop eating after 20-30mins? It's taking up to an hour to eat a meal and that's not a huge portion. Things like an omelette or a quorn lunch pot. I'm losing weight tho-a pound a week. At least it's coming off! Xx

You lucky lucky thing... can't help as I still eat way to fast even though I have slow down since the op. I have no restriction yet but can't wait for it to start xxx well done on your weight loss

My provider told me that they don't want me to eat for any longer than 30minutes but to try to stick to 20 minutes though. Even if this means not eating the whole portion. I only eat everything if its at the weekend or its going down easy or I'm at a 'do'!

Thanks guys! Weight loss is slow but I can reach my target by the wedding in July 2013 if I go a pound a week. I def have restriction but I'm eating a whole portion over an hour. Gna set a timer and see if that helps! Xxx

Weight loss plateaued and I'm only 7 pounds down. I'm eating much less-like half portions. can't do take away. Not eating sweet things and not really drinking alcohol. I'm at gym 5 days a week so really frustrated!! But my confidence is up and eyes adjusting to belly. Head catching up too. Will weight loss happen ever??!! Xx

Maybe you need another fill? Have you contacted your dietitian, to see what they say?

Back