• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Chafey Chafey Chafey

ovalwhiskers

Thought I'd post here a list of things I'm looking forward to having/not having after I get my weight issues sorted so maybe they can motivate me.

1. Thighs not chafing on warm days/on holiday
2. Being able to wear sleeveless tops in the summer
3. Being able to wear jeans again!
4. Not being breathless walking up a hill.
5. Less sleep disturbance.
6. Not being worried I'll not get on the harry potter forbidden journey ride in florida
7. Not being worried if seat belts on planes will fit.
8. Not being too fat to go on skiing holidays.
9. Not wincing when I look in the mirror.
10. Being able to be naked during 'intimate' time.
11. Possibly conceiving.
12. Wanting to leave the house more.
13. Better hygiene (no matter how much I shower I always get sweaty afterwards).
14. Spending less money on food binges.
15. Less headaches.
16. Not being worried children or cruel teenagers are going to shout things at me.
17. Improve some symptoms of PCOS.

I'll stop there but I could go on and on. Feel free to leave your own comments about what you are looking forward to or whats improved for you since your weight loss.

xx

Now there's a list of motivation :) its the odd things that take me by suprise like rubbing my eyes ....... my eye sockets feel smaller LOL walking now i can feel a breeze between my legs LOL going out for a walk without having to worry about getting back......... buying clothes and when i get home the all fit :) All the best hunni x x x your list will get longer by the day, great to keep you focused x x x x

Brilliant list oval :). Very similar to mine when I started out. I'm so looking forward to summer skirts and dresses now that my inner thighs don't chafe anymore :) & love it that I can now swish through restaurant tables and chairs without fear and with everyone glaring at me :)

Back