• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Change of Mood

Karlos

There seems to be a pattern developing over the last few days of several people who are having a hard time feeling fed up or weepy.

Well just to prove what an awkward git I am I feel fantastic today. Just thought I'd share that with you all. :eek:

I went to the Salford meet last night and saw some lovely people again, I'm off now until Monday so as long as I haven't caught Carol's cold I'm sorted

Hi Karlos,

So very happy you are feeling in good form!

I hope you have a lovely weekend!:vibes::vibes::vibes:

Love Mini xxx

Have a good one Karlos, me i'm a bit p'd off at 'friends' at the minute but am usually as bright as a button so am hoping the grey cloud will lift... or is that the red mist? hmmmmm x ps, get well soon Carol xx

Hahahahahaha

I am a happy bunny~! Now if only I could find out how to put little balloon people onto my replies I would be a super happy bunny.

im glad your feeling as good as you look x x x x

There seems to be a pattern developing over the last few days of several people who are having a hard time feeling fed up or weepy.

Well just to prove what an awkward git I am I feel fantastic today. Just thought I'd share that with you all. :eek:

I went to the Salford meet last night and saw some lovely people again, I'm off now until Monday so as long as I haven't caught Carol's cold I'm sorted

Maybe i should of nicked you cardie walking to the car then i wouldnt have a cold. lol

But in spite of a runny nose and cough im a happy bunny. Just taken my bestest bud(my foster child who moved 12 months ago) out for is tea.i also go him to try his tux on ready for a football dinner im taking him to next friday. He really looked the part think i need to get him a cumberband to finish it off though.

Have a good weekend think of me working but i wil be enjoying myself.

Yeah, it's all doom and gloom at the minute. I put it down to the weather :D

xxx

Im feeling uncharacteristically good for this time of year too.......your mood must be catching Karlos:p

Oooh long weekend, lazy lay ins.........Have a good one!

Glad you're feeling so bright Karlos, I'm always a happy bunny (well not always lol). If I've ever given the impression I'm a miserable old c*w then I'm sorry. I like being happy, it makes everyone around me happy and life is so much better when everyones happy lolxx

hey karlos you are a happy bunny huh, I am great too, getting all excited about a few things 40 in a week and half, bypass in 19 days and the other special one......CHRISTMAS wohoooo my favorite time of year ha ha ha hope all are well on here and keeping there chin up, life is to short to be sad and it takes less muscles to smile than it does to frown xxx

Its the hormoans (spelt wrong on purpose) Karlos. Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it, ha ha.

Glad you had a good time last night and feeling upbeat.

xx

Great to know that others out there are also feeling good, be hornery and cantancerous please lol then those with hormonal imblances can feel justified in their moods.

i too feel good, the hormones have been unbalanced again but not like they used to be, i am keeping that in check without aditional meds whooo and i have a life, a somewhat hectic on but i am loving every minute of it

:party0011:Hurrah!:party0011:
A ray of Karlos sunshine! Have to say I am feeling fabulous too! Weight still dropping off and I am off to stay with friends in Leeds this weekend. I will see a few people that I haven't seen since pre-op so am looking forward to seeing their reactions.

:wee:Have a wonderful weekend everyone!:wee:

Lx

Hi Karlos, luckily lots of good things to appericate,but i am very grateful and postive type of person most of time.

"At this moment in time i have every thing i need" lots of people get down as the dark nights appear, you have to get out side into the light more as the days get shorter.

I love Autumn and Winter, as you get a chance to rest a bit more and do the things you dont hve chance for in the busy spring and summer ,also losing the weight is a big help mus'nt forget my lucky band whos helping me !

Another cheery person here! :happy036: When I'm down I feel really down but it doesn't last long and I'm soon high as a kite! No, not like that!!! :rolleyes: Life is much more fun when you have a smile on your face. :D

Cuppa xx

If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours...

Back