• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First Target finally achieved!!

yay well done to you :) xx

Congratulations x

bobsbigboy said:
I weighed myself today and I am now 125kg or 277pounds which means I have achieved my first target to be under 20 stone, soooooo Happy I could a horse, but not really LOL!!!!

Congratulations!! :) xx

Well done!!! It must feel amazing!!!

Fantastic !! be nice to meet you at the Poole meeting on the 3rd, i heard about you last time :)be nice to chat to some one who had the same surgeon.

Wowzer! truly amazing ... and in such a short space of time .... just fantastic ... keep up the great work
xxx

That is brilliant, well done!! :clap:

I have 6lbs to go to be under the 20st mark and cant wait :D

Well done!!!! That's awesome!
Like Tigerific ive six pesky pounds to shift to join you in the teens!!!

Sent from my HTC Desire using WLSurgery

Congratulations, well done, I'm so pleased for you, it just gets better and better, Karen x

Thank you everyone for your good wishes and encouragement, been a bit silent for a while here, the past month or so has been has been a real slog, mainly because I was hovering above the the 120 kg mark which was starting to pee me off big, well today the good news is that I have finally broken the 120 at last and also I have become a member of the "100 Club" today 101 pounds down, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Take care everyone and keep up the good work at whatever stage of this epic journey you are on. God Bless you all xxx

Brilliant news!!!!! Well done you!! X

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

yaaaaaaaahoooooooooooo that is brilliant xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back