• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Charing Cross Surgeon

Lola K

Hi guys, can you help me please??

I saw my surgeon at Charing Cross for the 1st time on Friday - and it wasn't Dr Ahmed as I had expected... he was very nice, but I can't recall his name, as I was so nervous!

It was something like Dr Hassaini or Hassain - all I know is it begins with a H !

Can anyone offer any more info?? - I will have to contact the hospital again on Monday if not!

I just feel so foolish, that I can't remember his name! ;-) x:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hi

I just had a quick look on their site...could it be Hannah?

Thanks for looking for me Calliope, but its not hm ;-( .... I can't see him listed, and thats making me nervous! hehehe.... to think he is my sergeon, and I can't find a trace of him. I will have to call the hospital tomorrow and ask who it was I saw.

He is a nice looking guy! ;-) .... he looks asian in origin, about 35 years old? - I really should have been paying more attention! ;-)

He was also the surgeon who gave the 'group' chat after Dr Le Roux at my first appointment at Charring Cross... and I remember thinking then that he seemed really nice....

Well it was worth a shot :)

There is so much information to take in at these appts and if you were busy gazing into his eyes :rolleyes: , I'm not surprised you didn't catch his name!:D:D

You will find out tomorrow so you can ease your mind x x

was it one of Ahmeds consultants i never met Ahmed himself till the day of my surgery.
i cant remember his name but he was a very nice chap canadian i think ??

i think it was mr Hassain, one of mr Ahmeds right hand men , i can picture teh person you mean very good looking . lol whens your op lola ?

I was offered next Friday for my op!!!!! whoop whoop! - just had to see the anesthesist, and it would all be set.... she then says my BP too high! - so I now got pills, and got to go to GP on Monday - email my BP and if ok, it be ok for Friday!!!!!! - I just can't believe I have never had high BP before, and trust me to have it last night!!!!!!! lol.... oh well, if it too high, I got to wait 4 weeks on tablets before they can re-book! ;-( x

Oh... and the consultants name is Mr Hakki.... but my surgeon (if next friday) will be Mr Olbers!!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP! Im keeping my hopes up!!! lol xxxx

well done on getting ur date. u could have white coat hypertension perhaps??? or do u suffer with high bp normally???

Hope your BP was just a temporary fluke and you get your day on Friday. Wish you all the best :)

olbers operates for a whole week once a month or at leats thats what he told me.......... he works 3 weeks in sweden, stockholme then one week here a month x

Back