• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

charlie girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i ask though why you and uglyduck16 seem hell bent on making this a Chinese whispers thread?

not a charlie if you want to come back then do so !!

exactly that's why i said to me

fair enuff honey lets just leave it at that then, i dont want a battle with u, this forum isnt here 4 that.

liz

Can i ask though why you and uglyduck16 seem hell bent on making this a Chinese whispers thread?

??????????????? JUST LEAVE IT LOL WHY U KEEP PUSHING THIS, IF LINDA WANTS TO COME BACK SHE WILL COME BACK OF HER OWN WILL

fair enuff honey lets just leave it at that then, i dont want a battle with u, this forum isnt here 4 that.

liz

Where is the battle lol im not fussed either way but im the same here as in my own home so i will say if i dont like somthing ,that way its in the open but yeah thets leave it there although as far as im concernd nothing to leave ?:)

:8855:I GIVE UP LOL:8855:

I had the same message aswell and thats what my other post was i didnt want to tread on anyones toes by being direct but maybe I should have and this would all have been avoided.

Lol did you get the same im presuming same person lol.

but like iv said but seems to have been lost !! if you want to come back do so but stop the leaving posts ??

THANK F*CK 4 THAT THEN LOL

this forum is great but as the old saying goes 2 many books spoil the soup ? Gets like chinese whispers and the real information gets lost in the midlle of it all some where

Liz do you meen cooks just i keep reading this and keep thinking it looks odd ??

:8855: LOL MY TYPO WAS WORSE LAST WEEK WHEN I SPILT A PINT ON MY KEYBOARD NONE OF THE KEYS TYPED THE CORRECT LETTERS :eek:

I am always doing typos two , but books is quite fuuny!! :rolleyes: (sorry i like this smiley- he is cool!!) :)

:8855: LOL MY TYPO WAS WORSE LAST WEEK WHEN I SPILT A PINT ON MY KEYBOARD NONE OF THE KEYS TYPED THE CORRECT LETTERS :eek:

hehehe!! I am always spilling things- never on the keybord yet though :8855:

hehehe!! I am always spilling things- never on the keybord yet though :8855:

i have my glass and ashtray on me desk lol, old key board was fulla fag ash 2 lol, this new thing is awfull its very sensitive i hate it lol, thats why i miss spelt COOKS haha, my old key board has had its funeral and now is in the bin !:cry:

i have my glass and ashtray on me desk lol, old key board was fulla fag ash 2 lol, this new thing is awfull its very sensitive i hate it lol, thats why i miss spelt COOKS haha, my old key board has had its funeral and now is in the bin !:cry:

has had its funeral!!! LOL!! :8855: you really make me smile!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back