• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

charlie girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
has had its funeral!!! LOL!! :8855: you really make me smile!! :)

:17729:hehe i like to make ppl giggle, lifes nothing if we cant smile and have a laugh some times !!:giggle: breaks the habbit of thinking about FOOOOOD LOL:8855:

:17729:hehe i like to make ppl giggle, lifes nothing if we cant smile and have a laugh some times !!:giggle: breaks the habbit of thinking about FOOOOOD LOL:8855:

Exactly, life is to short- we have got to enjoy whilst it is here, no dress rehearsal at the end of the day!!
Today in birmingham there where teenagers holding up signs saying 'need a hug?' and 'free hug'!!! - people where going and giving them hugs aswell!!! :8855: LOL!!!

hey thats what lifes all about, as theres to many ppl in life let it just pass by.

hey- just noticed you have changed your profile piccie- you are looking great!!;)
Xxx Lizzie xxX

hey- just noticed you have changed your profile piccie- you are looking great!!;)
Xxx Lizzie xxX

hey thanks but that was took last new years eve ill have 2 get a recent piccy lol

hey thanks but that was took last new years eve ill have 2 get a recent piccy lol

lol sorry, i just saw the tree in the background- doesn't take a lot to fool me!!:rolleyes: Get a new piccie done then!! :)
Xxx Lizzie xxX

i will do aye

I have just come in from work and saw this thread. I have to say, and this is from the horses mouth, the real reason I wanted to leave the forum is I had had enough of the attitude of a few people who shall remain anon that drive me up the wall. I did not want to hurt anyones feelings by stating this and thought the easier option was to just leave. I love to support people, not dictate to them and it winds me up when some folk are being chased off the boards due to some very narrow minded people. Yes I am busy as I have returned to work after three months off I could still find the time to post but I get extremely frustrated that the majority on here are lovely people but it is spoilt by the small amount of know it alls. I decided that I had had enough and as I am hooked on the site it would be easier to step away. I received a call from Sarah this evening and as she knows my real reasons for leaving she asked me to stay. Its not a case of I am to ashamed to change my mind, I am an adult and can do exactly what I want. I was over whelmed by the support and good wishes I received and it saddened me that I would be losing contact with these people because of a few petty folk. I was struggling to make a decision. Now Sarah has been left feeling that people are turning against her and I will not have that. I do think honey you went a bit far, like you say thats your opinion but you started an all out war on the forum and thats what I am trying to get away from. There was no need whatsoever to be so heavey handed. The times before when I have said I was leaving were due to the same reasons. I cannot stand nasty people and some posts get down right nasty. If this makes me hated then so be it but please dont talk about me like I am some saddo who said she is leaving and then wants to stay but is too scared. And as for sending emails around about me, well that just about says it all. Remember we are people that have never met each other, friendships are all fairly new that were formed when we were going through a stressful time. I would sooner embrace someone than push them away but then thats the sort of person I am...I hope this makes sense it is late and I have been working but I think after this I shall stick to my guns and go but if I do it will be my decision and if I stay for those that are fed up with me saying I will go and then staying, dont read my threads and you wont know anything about me....to my "friends" thank you again for your kind words....xx

" do think honey you went a bit far, like you say that's your opinion but you started an all out war on the forum"

Yep that is :Dand nope no all out war:confused: ,

If your not staying then great! good luck and i wish you well

Hi , sorry to seam like I am forcing something on her that she doesn't want but that isn't the case at all. Linda phoned me today and she asked me could I think of anything as she regretted being so Hasty in her decision. She doesn't want to look foolish. She wants to stay with us but she feels embarrassed at making a hasty exit. This is the only way I could think of to being her back without her feeling silly. She told me she would come back if she could think of a way. We all make rash decisions and she is going through a lot of changes. She told me she was crying because she had so many private PM which asked her to stay. So please understand I am not trying to force her I am giving her an alibi in a way.

I am glad you feel the same way I do about Linda, she has been a wonderful contributor to the forum. I am also glad you offered her this support. It seems I haven't explained myself very well. Maybe I will delete this post. My intentions were good.

bye for now

That's the email i got ,

i was polite and said at the start of this thread that has been lost ??

if you want to stay dont feel silly just stay. i also said your much loved and so on but i get the reply you put up that i started an all out war ,well if that's your opinion great !! but i did not lol

Last edited:
Honey, I think you are out of order.

Honey, I think you are out of order.

Thanks xx

I'm not at all i said quite openly that if you want to stay then do so if you want to stay dont feel silly just stay. i also said your much loved and so on and that your advice may come in handy.but obviously saying all that must be very wrong and nasty and awful i cant bloody win lol ,and the email was from someone that is a friend of charlies so i dont think im getting the wrong end of the stick as others have had the same email from the same person ,but that person must not like charlie and i obviously got it all wrong ??

I have just come in from work and saw this thread. I have to say, and this is from the horses mouth, the real reason I wanted to leave the forum is I had had enough of the attitude of a few people who shall remain anon that drive me up the wall. I did not want to hurt anyones feelings by stating this and thought the easier option was to just leave. I love to support people, not dictate to them and it winds me up when some folk are being chased off the boards due to some very narrow minded people. Yes I am busy as I have returned to work after three months off I could still find the time to post but I get extremely frustrated that the majority on here are lovely people but it is spoilt by the small amount of know it alls. I decided that I had had enough and as I am hooked on the site it would be easier to step away. I received a call from Sarah this evening and as she knows my real reasons for leaving she asked me to stay. Its not a case of I am to ashamed to change my mind, I am an adult and can do exactly what I want. I was over whelmed by the support and good wishes I received and it saddened me that I would be losing contact with these people because of a few petty folk. I was struggling to make a decision. Now Sarah has been left feeling that people are turning against her and I will not have that. I do think honey you went a bit far, like you say thats your opinion but you started an all out war on the forum and thats what I am trying to get away from. There was no need whatsoever to be so heavey handed. The times before when I have said I was leaving were due to the same reasons. I cannot stand nasty people and some posts get down right nasty. If this makes me hated then so be it but please dont talk about me like I am some saddo who said she is leaving and then wants to stay but is too scared. And as for sending emails around about me, well that just about says it all. Remember we are people that have never met each other, friendships are all fairly new that were formed when we were going through a stressful time. I would sooner embrace someone than push them away but then thats the sort of person I am...I hope this makes sense it is late and I have been working but I think after this I shall stick to my guns and go but if I do it will be my decision and if I stay for those that are fed up with me saying I will go and then staying, dont read my threads and you wont know anything about me....to my "friends" thank you again for your kind words....xx

Hi Linda.
as i said in another, thread, this is your decision and i wish you luck in what ever that is, yes you are an adult and can do what you want to, as theres to many people on here trying to interfere with a decision you have made. It has nothing to do with anyone but yourself and you are your own free person.
Its such a shame that some people on this forum have to resort to Bi*ching and its understandable that will get you down sometimes as this forum isnt here for that.
i wish you luck with your future weight loss, and i hope you achieve all your hopes & dreams.

best wishes

liz xxx

ohh and BTW this is my reply on the sign below thread

" I agree with Liz its her decision and you should stand by her with that!, not beg her to stay when she has made it clear she is busy and needs to do this for herself! Good luck with your new life xx

And i stand by that im not begging her to stay far from it ! iv just said off the back of the above email that dont feel silly if you do want to stay !

ohh and BTW this is my reply on the sign below thread

" I agree with Liz its her decision and you should stand by her with that!, not beg her to stay when she has made it clear she is busy and needs to do this for herself! Good luck with your new life xx

And i stand by that im not begging her to stay far from it ! iv just said off the back of the above email that dont feel silly if you do want to stay !

after that comment in the other thread then why start all this cr*p off in this thread ?:sigh:

after that comment in the other thread then why start all this cr*p off in this thread ?:sigh:

ohh for goodness sake did you not read the email i got :confused::confused:,i was trying and ill say it again to say if and only if she wants to stay then do so dont feel silly staying after the goodbye post.

i have said it over and over again somone who is her friend sent me the email and others?. and i was peeved by it as if she wants to stay she doesn't have to make anything up she just comes back if she wants to

like i said i cant bloody win pmsl !

email !!

Hi , sorry to seam like I am forcing something on her that she doesn't want but that isn't the case at all. Linda phoned me today and she asked me could I think of anything as she regretted being so Hasty in her decision. She doesn't want to look foolish. She wants to stay with us but she feels embarrassed at making a hasty exit. This is the only way I could think of to being her back without her feeling silly. She told me she would come back if she could think of a way. We all make rash decisions and she is going through a lot of changes. She told me she was crying because she had so many private PM which asked her to stay. So please understand I am not trying to force her I am giving her an alibi in a way.

I am glad you feel the same way I do about Linda, she has been a wonderful contributor to the forum. I am also glad you offered her this support. It seems I haven't explained myself very well. Maybe I will delete this post. My intentions were good.

bye for now

This is the last time I will post on this subject and this message is for honey.

Yesterday afternoon I received a text off Sarah asking me to call her. It was just before I started work and I only had 45 mins in which to do so, as she has been going through a very difficult time just now I called her. We chattered about what she was up to in her fight and she thanked me for helping her with her letters to the PCT etc. I told her that I had been in tears with the overwhelming amount of PM's and emails I had received from people that I did not even know had read my posts supporting me and saying they would miss me. We joked about a petition and as I then only had a short while to get showered and ready for work the call was cut short. When on my break I saw that Sarah had in fact started a thread to try and get me to stay (and remember the real reason was not that I was too busy it was because of bullies which she knew) I was extremely touched. When I came home from work later that night and saw that war had broken out I was shocked to think you had so little going on in your life, you saw an opportunity to have a battle and ran with it honey.

You made this sound like I had said I was leaving then called Sarah begging for her to find a way to save face so I did not have to leave and you are so very very wrong.

The reason I wanted to leave the forum is because of people like you Honey that dont think about how they speak to people, I have been on the receiving end of your abruptness once before and was very wary of you. It is not only you there are a handful of people on here that think they can run rough shod over people and say what they like without taking into account that whilst it is cyber space there is a real human being on the receiving end.

Today Sarah is very upset and feels she has to leave the boards the one place that she can get support and advice in her battle and that is so wrong. She sent you a PM and she admits she did not say things exactly as they were in our conversation, she is not a great typist nor is she in a clear mind just now to put her point across as she is under a great deal of stress and was trying to do good. To print a PM is so very wrong of you the whole idea is they are PRIVATE.

You are a bully honey and your not alone on the forum. What about the amount of people that wont post for fear of someone like you coming down on them like a ton of bricks. I know people are not posting because they are sending me PM's, they are too scared to get into battle with a bully like you and I think we should now draw a line under this. I know in your opinion you dont care if I stay or go but do you know what I think I will stay to make sure bullies like you and the others that shall remain nameless dont take over these boards which are here to help each and everyone of us that has a common goal to lose weight. Last night I was never going to come on here again but I will stay and give my support to the folk that need it.

Thank you for everyone that has supported me I understand your reasons for not going public and dont worry I wont print you PM's but you will have a special place in my heart..oh and the only time I will leave these boards now is if my soon to be met toyboy sweeps me off my feet and we are too busy together for me to post....xx

This is the last time I will post on this subject and this message is for honey.

Yesterday afternoon I received a text off Sarah asking me to call her. It was just before I started work and I only had 45 mins in which to do so, as she has been going through a very difficult time just now I called her. We chattered about what she was up to in her fight and she thanked me for helping her with her letters to the PCT etc. I told her that I had been in tears with the overwhelming amount of PM's and emails I had received from people that I did not even know had read my posts supporting me and saying they would miss me. We joked about a petition and as I then only had a short while to get showered and ready for work the call was cut short. When on my break I saw that Sarah had in fact started a thread to try and get me to stay (and remember the real reason was not that I was too busy it was because of bullies which she knew) I was extremely touched. When I came home from work later that night and saw that war had broken out I was shocked to think you had so little going on in your life, you saw an opportunity to have a battle and ran with it honey.

You made this sound like I had said I was leaving then called Sarah begging for her to find a way to save face so I did not have to leave and you are so very very wrong.

The reason I wanted to leave the forum is because of people like you Honey that dont think about how they speak to people, I have been on the receiving end of your abruptness once before and was very wary of you. It is not only you there are a handful of people on here that think they can run rough shod over people and say what they like without taking into account that whilst it is cyber space there is a real human being on the receiving end.

Today Sarah is very upset and feels she has to leave the boards the one place that she can get support and advice in her battle and that is so wrong. She sent you a PM and she admits she did not say things exactly as they were in our conversation, she is not a great typist nor is she in a clear mind just now to put her point across as she is under a great deal of stress and was trying to do good. To print a PM is so very wrong of you the whole idea is they are PRIVATE.

You are a bully honey and your not alone on the forum. What about the amount of people that wont post for fear of someone like you coming down on them like a ton of bricks. I know people are not posting because they are sending me PM's, they are too scared to get into battle with a bully like you and I think we should now draw a line under this. I know in your opinion you dont care if I stay or go but do you know what I think I will stay to make sure bullies like you and the others that shall remain nameless dont take over these boards which are here to help each and everyone of us that has a common goal to lose weight. Last night I was never going to come on here again but I will stay and give my support to the folk that need it.

Thank you for everyone that has supported me I understand your reasons for not going public and dont worry I wont print you PM's but you will have a special place in my heart..oh and the only time I will leave these boards now is if my soon to be met toyboy sweeps me off my feet and we are too busy together for me to post....xx

Im a bully ohh my god charle you have issues !! how can i be a bully ????iv been polite and said repeatedly you are much loved where the hell does me saying nice stuff about you turn in to im a bully and where the hell have you been on the receiving end of my abruptness ?? .iv done nothing but support you ,

Last edited:
Honey for the last time draw a line under it chick and move on......

no i bloody well wont where the hell do you get off calling ME a bully and stating things that are not true ?? , in fact although i removed all friends and posts you where the one to add me as a friend and leave rep posts saying how wonderful i was so your tune has changed !

here you go one of your replys to me !!

Originally Posted by charliegirl
Hi honey everytime I see your smiling face on your photo it makes me smile you look so happy! :)....I am cutting negative people out of my life, been through my mobile, emails and face book and jetisoned a few. If its not on the next panel I will be contacting PALS and complaining because a person can only be bumped so many times and I want to
know how many...xx
iv been on minimins since 2006 and not once given anything but support ,and never in my entire life been called a bully ,but you obviously have a few issues that i cant help with and no longer will try !.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back