• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Chichester help?

Butterfly1979

Hi there , Chichester has just received my referral And funding and are about to send me a huge questionnaire that I have two weeks to complete, does anyone know what sort of thing is in the questionnaire?

Hi

I'm sorry, I don't know the answer but I spoke to the lady in their office a couple of weeks back and she is very nice and easy to talk too. The teams number is 01243 788122 ext 1655.

I'm sure they'd help you xx

Hey Butterfly...

From what I can remember its a general medical questionnaire, what diets etc you have followed & a 2 week food diary.

Make your food diary about exactly what you eat, as it helps them decide what procedure is best for you.

They are fabulous down there your in great hands!

They do band, bypass & sleeve (although I think its only Shaw who does the sleeve). They'll advise you on what they think is best for your eating type. x

you can look at the questionaire if you go on website for st richards or the bariatric unit at st richards do a week food dairy now so you can send it off as soon as poss

you can look at the questionaire if you go on website for st richards or the bariatric unit at st richards do a week food dairy now so you can send it off as soon as poss

I'm hoping that chichester is on my pct's list of providers, so i was reading this being nosey and read your post and thought what a fantastic piece of advise, i will most definatly be doing this x Thank you for that gift wrapped bonus tip x :thankyou:

it comes under west sussex hospital its a bit of a slap but its so worth it if it speeds up the whole thing to get your life back on track x id been waiting a year under another hospital someone else advice let me know about st richards

it comes under west sussex hospital its a bit of a slap but its so worth it if it speeds up the whole thing to get your life back on track x id been waiting a year under another hospital someone else advice let me know about st richards

Hi, i don't know if it because it 1.50am or i'm not reading right lol but whats a slap? x and yeah your so right about speeding things along x "every little helps" (i had that before tesco so its mine lol) xx

I've just had a look at it as if my funding is approved (WHEN my GP finally gets my application in properly!) then I'll be off there too - it is scary isn't it!

I KNOW I'm hopeless at writing stuff down as I've tried for Slimming World, when I was seeing a hypnotist etc.

Questionnaire arrived today And Its about six pages long, got two weeks to complete it. Getting nervous though aswell as excited just worried that I will
Put the wrong thing on the questionnaire and then they change their minds!

just be honest on it....and prepare for writers cramp hahaha
i remember it well :D

fantastic team down there whichever surgeon you get, I had Tim John doing my surgery, though i met Shaw Somers on my original private consultation, and met Guy Slater when i was discharged after my op.

Good Luck x

they will talk to you about each procedure if you want to know more about them but they will also reccomend what they think would benefit you most and work for you better.

I had Bypass :)

i really HATE needles and they use a huge needle to fill the band lol
But mostly because i knew i would cheat the band too easily...i wanted something that would force me to change the way i ate and what i ate otherwise it wouldn't work as well.
I was also advised by Shaw Somers that the bypass would be the best option for me based on my weight and eating habits.

Back