• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Chichester help?

Do you mind me asking how much weight you have lost on the bypass?
I've been filling in the questionnaire from the hospital about what I eat and when but I'm
Not sure there's enough paper lol!

i have lost about 9 and half stone with my bypass...the rest is now up to me :)
Best decision i ever made as far as i am concerned, i was over 25 & half stone at my pre-op appointment

if you dont mind me asking where abouts do you live? and how much are you hoping to lose in total?

I live in peacehaven near Brighton and I want to lose six stones , but not sure I want another band And I feel a bit unsure about the bypass, it seems so dangerous but maybe I dong know enough about it.

when you have your consultation with the surgeon just ask him what he would reccomend and talk to him about any fears you may have about a particular procedure.
They are here to help, so should be able to put your mind to rest about anything :)

Brighton isn't too far from me :) i need another day trip there soon lol

Where are you from
Nightwitch? I've been reading about the gastric sleeve and that seems a good option for me and there is so
Much info on this site to read up on which is great.

I am from a town near to Portsmouth in Hampshire, only about half hour drive from chichester :)

Yeah this site has a lot of good info and people to help you if you need it.

A few days ago Ruth had said:

it comes under west sussex hospital its a bit of a slap but its so worth it if it speeds up the whole thing to get your life back on track x

I believe it comes from the Yiddish word 'schlep' meaning a tedious or difficult hourney.

(I'm no linguist, Alan sugar used it in his autobiography!)

lol i did wonder where i got it from im from north london so grow up with lots of jewish people ,but my hubby from south london and he says it ,were very common lol

a slap is a long way x

hahhaha x sorry i didn't get it, i was trying to rhyme slang it but wouldn't fit anything that popped into my head, obviously the reason for my down fall was its not rhyming slang lol xx thank you xxxx

Back