• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Choice

prmdc098

Hello all, just wondered when it comes to the point of meeting with surgeons and things do we have a choice as to what surgery we want or is it more this is what you'll have sorta thing, I've read up and know that I would prefer the sleeve as a pose to banded

samp24

depends on where you are in the country I think. I had the choice of band or bypass, only mentioned the sleeve if they opened you up to do a bypass and that was not possible. you can certainly request whichever you prefer and give your reasons why.

los in it

I did start of wanting the band as I knew someone who had one but did more research and found the bypass was the best and my sugeon agreed she said they mentioned the sleeve but stuck with the bypass as the way for me
best decision I ever made

prmdc098

I did start of wanting the band as I knew someone who had one but did more research and found the bypass was the best and my sugeon agreed she said they mentioned the sleeve but stuck with the bypass as the way for me best decision I ever made
the bypass is the one I've not looking into yet what is it that's involved what is the actual procedure