• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Christmas!!

Big an Bouncy

Think how wonderful all you losers will look and feel this Chrimbo!Hopfully there will be more of us to join you in the New Year.What special thing are you looking forward to this Christmas? An outfit?A holiday?Showing off your new bod!?:26:

Emma Louise

teen

post op loser
MMMM I gotta work Xmas eve and Xmas day and prob boxing day so I will forget xmas this year lololol

But Im gonna ask for a nice sexy red nightie

Fashionably Late

is a skinny size XS & 6!
Hopefully I will be post-op by Christmas. My hubby said my gift would be the surgery and that is the perfect gift as far as I am concerned.

salski

Ooooh Im looking forward to getting new PJ's! Every year I get them but this year they wont be a size 28! Woo hoo!!

Neen

WLS Moderator
It's nice to look forward to maybe getting to about 17 stone, that would be fantastic and the lightest I would have been in over 10 years. I am trying to double the exercise I do daily and keep my calories steady from now til then and just cross fingers ! It also might be the last Christmas in our current house and so I hope to make the best of it. Good luck for a slinky Christmas and slimmer New Year to everyone!

Karlos

I'm looking forward to pigging out on a huge Chrimbo three day food fest with fifteen hours of wanton gluttony each day..........Bugger that was last year :wave_cry:

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
This will be my 1st christmas ( and prob last) off in 3 years so for the first time ever myself,hubby 13 year old daughter and friends of ours are spending christmas in Tenerife in a lovely villa we are there for 10 days. Hopefully i will be about 4 stone lighter and will get into a swimming costume and shorts and feel ok about it , that will make it a great christmas x

vanilla-cupcake

I cannot wait to have a new wardrobe :woohoo: im hoping to be a 10/12 at Christmas, im 14/16 now so I dont see why I wont be
I cannot wait to go out over Christmas.....something I havn't done in years, I cant wait to be wearing cute little dresses, skirts & tops outa River Island, TopShop etc and nice high heels (something my hubby loves :drool:)
I loved the attention I used to get years ago and I hope I get it again :p my hubby loved when blokes tried to chat me up cos he knew I was coming home with him, I hope im not sounding big headed but there is nothing more flattering than being chatted up, it makes you feel soooooooo good and I cannot wait to feel like that again
I also CANNOT WAIT to meet one of my ex's, we parted years ago (his doing) and when I was with Phil he wanted me back, I cannot wait for him to see me looking all gorgeous and skinny and be p*ssed off he let me go, that'll teach him lol

Silversurfer

I cannot wait to have a new wardrobe :woohoo: im hoping to be a 10/12 at Christmas, im 14/16 now so I dont see why I wont be
I cannot wait to go out over Christmas.....something I havn't done in years, I cant wait to be wearing cute little dresses, skirts & tops outa River Island, TopShop etc and nice high heels (something my hubby loves :drool:)
I loved the attention I used to get years ago and I hope I get it again :p my hubby loved when blokes tried to chat me up cos he knew I was coming home with him, I hope im not sounding big headed but there is nothing more flattering than being chatted up, it makes you feel soooooooo good and I cannot wait to feel like that again
I also CANNOT WAIT to meet one of my ex's, we parted years ago (his doing) and when I was with Phil he wanted me back, I cannot wait for him to see me looking all gorgeous and skinny and be p*ssed off he let me go, that'll teach him lol

Revenge is a dish best served cold !!! ;)

salski

I'm looking forward to pigging out on a huge Chrimbo three day food fest with fifteen hours of wanton gluttony each day..........Bugger that was last year :wave_cry:

Hahahaha - whats the plan for the new you Karlos? x

Big an Bouncy

Mixman you have got to post the pics of that thong!!!Will look for it boxing day so dont dissappoint us girls!!! Allie you will really enjoy that holiday sounds fab.

Karlos

Hahahaha - whats the plan for the new you Karlos? x

LOL Not much of anything I guess :D.

I will miss the annual feeding frenzy that was Christmas and Boxing day dinner though, just as I missed my usual Easter Egg fest in April. :cry:

This year it will be different and no mistake. For a start it will take much less wrapping paper to cover my usual present of new holiday Thunder Trunks from my much beloved :D the current ones are a tad baggy :D........Sorry I'll get me coat

Caroline101061

I shall be looking forward to not stuffing myself full of every form of chocolate and cake I can get my hands on - will save a fortune. Then I shall look forward to the sales where I can buy some cheap clothes dependant on what size I am!

Karlos

I never actually understood that saying!! what does it mean :confused:

Duuuuuurrrr Don't leave it on the grill for too long :D

I always though it meant don't act in haste or react whilst your temper is hot. Especially you Kate as you is a scary lady :D:D

Take your time and plan it carefully and clinically like.....Mwarh ha ha ha ha.....As Vincent Price would say ;)

zetacatty

A loser at last!
Oooh I love Christmas - and I shall be 2.5 months post op by then so I should be considerably smaller. I hope to get a Wii + Sport & Fit so that should be fun. No more vegging out on the sofa for me! Mxx

vanilla-cupcake

Duuuuuurrrr Don't leave it on the grill for too long :D

I always though it meant don't act in haste or react whilst your temper is hot. Especially you Kate as you is a scary lady :D:D

Take your time and plan it carefully and clinically like.....Mwarh ha ha ha ha.....As Vincent Price would say ;)

Meeeee ............. scary??? what makes you think that???

I havn't been harbouring anger or anything for years it wasn't like that, we are still mates, I would just like him to see what he's missing thats all, we'll still chat etc my hubby went to school with him so we all know each other, no issue at all will be made im not that type of person Oh God no i dont like women like that

Boblatina

Not a loser yet - so all I want from Santa is a confirmed date from the hospital :(:(:( (And for once I want to be able to open my Christmas present really early too ;))

love

TillyBob