• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

COFFEE MORNING IN DURHAM

chrisa

Thankyou to those who came and made it a success, though we onl,y had 4 we all shared our experiences and fears and all want to meet again and hopefully have more of our new found friends with us next time. We managed to fill in 2 hours of chat that flew by. Everyone is welcome just wait till we get it organised and then hopefully you can all attend xx:):):)

Oh dear we would have to get a bus up for that one haha xx You'll have to arrange one for your area xx

Chrisa - I'd be interested in meeting up with you guys at a future date - my mobility isn't great at mo. Does any men attend?

There were 4 of us today and one was a man yes he was saying tha same today not a lot of men so he would be pleased to see ya. He comes from Stockton and he is called Toby, his name on here is Fatnnotsohappy on here, get in touch and hopefully we will meet in Darlington next time, where is easiest for you to get to, Corn Mill, or nice cafe next to the Dolphin centre where you can sit in or out?? Watch for a new thread and will see what we can come up with xx

Oohhh I might come next time, I'm in hartlepool. Just at the start of my journey never seen the thread earlier to come. I was in durham as well today!! What a shame x

Oh can't believe that you could have met up with us all we might have even seen you as we went our separate ways, next time then xx

Aww chrisa I'm so pleased some people turned up. I really could not make it today as had an awful night with my tooth. I will make it to the next meeting or we could meet up near where you live x

Aww shame you couldn't get today I know your mouth has been really bad once the tooth is out you will feel lot betta he will dope you up with cocaine and you will be fine I am a dentist worrying freak and always panic when i have to go I just went 3 weeks ago and had a filling re done £48 and lost 2lb that day as well cleared 50lb just like that hahaxx WE'll get to meet up not to worry when you are feeling a bit better. xx take care xx

Thanks chrisa xxx

Oh I sympathize with you dimond, any type of tooth pain is aweful.

Chrisa - I'll keep a look-out for future meets. Durham is not a problem as I live close to Darlington train station. Just a bit difficult getting out and about at the moment but it's another goal I can aim for, for the near future.

Hi mr97 I really enjoyed hearing people's experiences it is a great insight to what is ahead, when the next one is arranged please pm me I am more than happy to give you a lift and thanks again Christine it was so helpful
Toby

Hi chrissa so glad it was a success. In answer to your question I am in gloucestershire. Quite a way away hune. Glad u had a great time. I think its a good idea you CAM seso.tíos ideas or Just natter

Yes thats the idea, it was lovely to meet people and i wish i had this opportunity before my op, you see if there's one in your area, really does help people. xx

Back