• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, I'm Kirsty, banded August 2014. My post op dairy

kurstywursty

Good morning all my lovely Valentines xxx

Willow told me that I was being asked after so I though I would pop on

I'm still fighting that same ole battle. Lost 13lb in January getting back down to my lightest banded weight only to have gained 10lb back on by today!!!!

I realise my battle will never end and it is so exhausting.

Im mostly wine free. Had a dry January and had a few bottles over February but am now saving it for high days and holidays as they say

I decided to take a break from the forum for a couple of reasons. Mu band has been gone since October and 4 months on I feel so removed from WLS that a lot of the posts from the newer folks just don't seem relevant any more

Secondly I don't feel I have much to say that can be of help or interest to folks

I will go and have a catch up with all of your diaries

Today I am sitting at 12st 2. Could be better but could be a lot worse xxx

Tules

Hi Kirsty, you are doing well. Don't beat yourself. I am sure your current weight is still an amazing achievement from before and you look fantastic.
Lots of love
X

Monalisa

So nice to hear off you Kirsty you've been really missed would be such a shame to see you go although as a fellow problematic bandster I can understand how you feel I've just converted to sleeve took abig loan and have finally started a diary. I am sorry you are struggling with your weight it is a stark reminder of why we all had wls in the first place I could lose weight but never keep it off you never know coming back on the forum could get you motivated once again is there no chance you Could consider another procedure I know only too well how disheartening and difficult it is to pay out twice this is now my third op although band was repositioned Inbetween on NHS you gave me many words of comfort and wisdom when I was going through the mill with it all so personally would love to see you stay good luck with everything Xx

Nearly there-1

Hi Kirsty good to hear from you. You are still doing really well considering you are without the tools others have. It's hard I think with or without WLS . Having the knowledge we all have learnt over many years makes it no easier for most of us.
You have given so much support, love and encouragement and much entertainment( your humour is legendary ) on this forum and I am sure that many who have gained such benefit from your support would now be privilaged to return that love and support to encourage you in this ongoing battle.
I do not want to add pressure to you as you have had a hard road to follow recently but it's lovely to hear from you and I hope you feel you can take some support from your fellow battlers.

Crystalrainbow

Good to see you hunni....get your ass back on here....you have one hell of a lot to offer in advise and we all miss you terribly..... we all fight that weight battle daily, with or without surgery as far as i'm concerned this is a support forum....so every inch of support is very much welcomed..... you are loved and missed mrs.....I think your journey just shows yet another facet to this old weight loss lark..... your comments and advise have always been welcome and very much cherished by me :) I miss you...your a missing link in my chain..... I think I speak for most others too....of course do what feels right for you sweetness BUT never stay away just because you no longer have your band!!!

WTG on the weight front mrs...your putting me to shame, its an upward journey i'm taking right now lol roll on spring and summer...lots of warmth, skimpy clothes and tons of walks to keep us on the right path :)

Mawwwwh huge hugs mrs x x x xx

Sarahmaria

Great hearing from you missy.

I can imagine its an awful struggle to go bandless. Know that we're all rooting for you and are here for you. Xx

niccie

Good morning all my lovely Valentines xxx Willow told me that I was being asked after so I though I would pop on I'm still fighting that same ole battle. Lost 13lb in January getting back down to my lightest banded weight only to have gained 10lb back on by today!!!! I realise my battle will never end and it is so exhausting. Im mostly wine free. Had a dry January and had a few bottles over February but am now saving it for high days and holidays as they say I decided to take a break from the forum for a couple of reasons. Mu band has been gone since October and 4 months on I feel so removed from WLS that a lot of the posts from the newer folks just don't seem relevant any more Secondly I don't feel I have much to say that can be of help or interest to folks I will go and have a catch up with all of your diaries Today I am sitting at 12st 2. Could be better but could be a lot worse xxx
you really are an inspiration, I wish you good health, much happiness and luck X

WeightlossDreamer

Band or no band your Weightloss journey is still just as important. Unfortunately band removal does become a part in some peoples weight loss journeys but it doesn't make your journey any less important of justified.
If anything by posting I think it serves to show the realities of living post band removal. Let's be honest if we've over indulged band or not we will put on weight. Even with a band if I go too far I can put on quite an extraordinary amount in a short space of time. I think your doing amazing. Keep going and know this you are always with us here or not X x

kurstywursty

Just had a fab weekend spending time with Alfie, Sharon and Karina

Alfie and I shared a seafood platter before she headed to the airport

Attachments

• image-2299682203.jpg
    image-2299682203.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 84

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Kursty you look so happy and healthy. Keep up the fight you will get there. x

Sarahmaria

Looking fantastic! (Tho i have to say the seafood platter looks better... Haha).

Honestly tho u do look amazing.

Sm

Xx

Bling Babe

@kurstywursty I have just finished reading your diary, you are truly incredible, I can’t believe what you’ve been through yet you continue to bounce back and remain so positive, I see you haven’t been on for a while but hope you are doing ok, I have laughed and cried whilst reading and I know your very much missed by your cyber friends
Take care xxx