• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

colonic irrigation

allybaba

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of booking a colonic on the sat before my operation. My thinking is.......clear out all the debris before a fresh start. Plus may reduce the worry of having to go to the loo before im discharged.
Any thoughts?
I have had one before and thou uncomfortable I did feel better afterwards sort of cleansed if that makes sense. Although the poor woman who was doing it got quiet concerned and kept knocking on the toilet door to see if I was done!!!! Lol
ally x

You are going through enough. Get something nice done instead, like your hair or nails!

3rd day devastation!!

Hi,

Today is my 3rd day on the pre op. I have been hungry, well b%£##y staring if im honest but that's not the worst.
I had some really bad news today that my beautiful faithful Labrador milly has to be pit to sleep tomorrow! And I need, really need a drink. I know alcohol doesn't solve everything bit I just need to feel numb. :cry:
Ally x

really sorry to hear that :( I wish I could help more. but im here if you need to chat. good luck x

So sorry to hear that, losing a pet is devastating. Putting my dog to sleep was one of the worst experiences of my life, I completely understand how you feel.

But...you are only going to feel worse if you drink, because afterwards you will regret what you did. And no amount of alcohol can help with the pain you are now feeling, you just have to get through it.

Big hug x

Thanks guys for the support, I wish we hadn't had to make the decision bit she was on a drip all weekend came home yesterday and the vet said you will know when its time we were hoping fir at least a week but she is telling me, she is trying her hardest for me and its not right. So we have arranged for our vet to come to my horses field, this is the place she is truely happy. Its horrible arranging a death.
At least this pain has stopped me thinking of my belly :0( x

So very sorry about your wee pet. Wish I could say something to make things better.

Sometimes in grief no matter how much we want to run and hide, especially when you are dealing with your post op, the best thing is to feel it - for what it is. Maybe easy said (a lot easy said) than done. Cry your eyes out, it can often help.

(big hugs)

Thanks guys for the support, I wish we hadn't had to make the decision bit she was on a drip all weekend came home yesterday and the vet said you will know when its time we were hoping fir at least a week but she is telling me, she is trying her hardest for me and its not right. So we have arranged for our vet to come to my horses field, this is the place she is truely happy. Its horrible arranging a death.
At least this pain has stopped me thinking of my belly :0( x

You are showing her kindness and how much you love her right to the end.

Thanks loppie, we are staying strong for her she is a sensative soul and pick up on moods so we are trying to be calm when all i really want to do is scream.
In bed now haven't cheated or had a drink. Tomorrow is a different day :0( x

I'm so, so sorry to hear that. Well done for not cheating or drinking alcohol, shows you are very strong. X

Hi Ally

Will be thinking of you and Milly today, I know from experience that nothing anyone can say will make it better, but Milly will be with you always in your heart.

Justine x

Thinking about you & Milly today. I know they are pets but my dogs have always been one of the family and every one their losses is always taken hard. Well done on being strong through it all hun (((((hugs))))))

I'm so sorry to hear about your news, in the past few years I have had to make this decision twice and it is a horrible thing to have to do.

However, you do it and in the weeks and months that follow you know you did it because you loved them so much and the last thing you want for them is to suffer, even if it means you don't have to deal with the situation, so you take it on the chin and have a good cry after.

In the future you will be able to look back and enjoy the time you had together and you can do it with a clear conscience in that you know they didn't suffer despite the pain you felt and that is a good thing.

I will be thinking about you today and wish you all the best for the future.

AE.

So sorry to hear about poor Millie ~ think at these sort of times when we're hit by some sort of tradegy we naturally want to turn to the old familiar coping stategies, but you've managed to change that for yourself already by avoiding alcohol. Big hugs xXx

Hi everyone

She went peacefully just as we planned on Thursday evening. Still devastated and marks on a bucket, took me till now to venture back and tell you all.

Before I left work on Thursday I came on here and read the messages and I was at the time having a wobble and chickening out a bit, bit read your post alpha echo and thou it made me cry it also made me think suck it up girl! Thanks x x

Was a bit shocked and upset to find a three I started about my dog dying has been moved into one about colonic irrigation sorry I don't understand why the site would put them together!!! Upset really:0( xxx

Back