• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

combined pill

kelly1

Hi everyone! Well my BMI is 35.78 and I've read you can get the combined pill if 35, so I'm gonna make an app with GP and see If I can get it! I haven't been able to in years!! Excited!! Lol!

Does anyone have experience in BMI being too high between 30-35 as I have read a couple of reports/ forums that say 30 is the limit bit 35. Also, anyone struggled more with their weight once starting the pill?? X

I've been on the pill for years at all sorts of weights!

I was on the pill for many years and I don't think it made me put on weight - it was the food in me gob that did that ... I think it is worth a try and keep an eye on how it affects your appetite and metabolism and then you can always come off it if you need to...

I'm an implant girl .... love it!!! xxx

I'm on the mini pill and have been since my bypass. It hasn't affected my weight loss at all. I'm almost a year post op now and 12 stone lighter :)

Thanks girls!! It's the one with the 7 day break! I can't take the mini pill or implant unfortunately, the hormone in them makes me feel depressed :( combined pill is the only thing I can take!!

My GP said he wouldn't prescribe if BMI over 35, apparently it doesn't work aswell? And uncertainly don't want that LOL!! ....... Well not yet anyway! My team would have a fit! Lol!

I'm off to the family planning clinic on Friday (couldn't get a GP app till 23/09! Redic!) so we'll see what they say! Xx

I wasn't slowed the pill with the 7day break as I was over weight. Was told could give me heart problems and possible heart attack so was put on the one u take all the time x

Back