• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

come dine with me gastric bypass

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hi watched come dine with me tnite and one of the contestants had bypass year half ago, was amazed and happy with how much he ate, was shocked!

Am in wales so was on channel 4 was from scotland hun x

didnt see it so not sure how much he ate... but why would you be happy with amt he ate? The whole reason for this surgery is to cut back so that we lose weight. I am 10months post op now and can only manage a side plate of food which is gr8 - i really dread being able to eat more than that

Only cos been on liquid and was happy to see noral food being eaten!

And do know that will not be ever able to eat such big meals again, hence why I had the operation, an am glad!

i saw that, good to see that normal life commences after the bypass :)

Yes and he done so well loosing 11stone x

Yes and he done so well loosing 11stone x
yeah hes done really well, i said to my daughter that he should be so proud of himself, to which she replied, people who have surgery should be ashamed of themselves :( bloody kids!!!

I Sky plus + it so will catch up on it later.

Bexs not long now hun for you to move to sloppies. I remember the liquid diet I had to follow for 4 weeks post op and I havent touched soup since!!!! I hated it and the first thing I ate as a sloppy snack was 4 Weetabix minis with hot water and loads of milk. It was heaven!!!!! Remember you are doing brilliantly by sticking to what you team have said and this can only aid you for your journey onwards. Couple of more weeks and the liquids will only be a distant memory. Good luck. xx

yeah hes done really well, i said to my daughter that he should be so proud of himself, to which she replied, people who have surgery should be ashamed of themselves :( bloody kids!!!

you should explain to her about natural child birth and having a caesarian ............she'll take the latter :8855::8855:

joffy01582 said:
you should explain to her about natural child birth and having a caesarian ............she'll take the latter :8855::8855:

She's already decided that if she had children, and she doubts it, that she would have a c section.

from me phone :D

So she'll be ashamed of herself for having surgery eh ? Unless you medically need it a ceasarian is a cop out !

Yep, but she would pay for it. She thinks because this is our own fault that the nhs shouldn't waste money on us. She's lovely and we get on so well, but we definitely disagree on this one!!

Caren does she know that your having it hun xxx

Yes, and told me that she doesn't support me. I'm gutted at going through this alone, but it's my decision and I'm doing it for me. And of course I have you lot and my little twink at the end of the phone :)

Caren said:
Yes, and told me that she doesn't support me. I'm gutted at going through this alone, but it's my decision and I'm doing it for me. And of course I have you lot and my little twink at the end of the phone :)

How old is your daughter.... I bet u have paid tax n ni all ur life u deserve to have it funded, wud she prefer u to get Ill due to ur weight n get Money spent on u that way....

She will cum round eventually, and ur not alone we are all here for u xxx

We are all here sweetie, have you heard about ur sleep apnea appointment yet x

Back