• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

come dine with me gastric bypass

How old is your daughter.... I bet u have paid tax n ni all ur life u deserve to have it funded, wud she prefer u to get Ill due to ur weight n get Money spent on u that way....

She will cum round eventually, and ur not alone we are all here for u xxx
shes 23, and yes ive paid tax and ni all my life. Of course she doesnt want me to get ill and die early but she has no concept of this at all. All I need to do is go on a diet, easy lol.
I know you are all here and i really appreciate it, i dont think i could do this without you lot, my little wls family :) xxx

Kath in Buxton said:
Going to look on 4OD, see if it's there!!

I am struggling to find the right one, any idea of the town they were in or the first name of the participants?

I am struggling to find the right one, any idea of the town they were in or the first name of the participants?
no but it was on channel 4 last night, do they have dates?

I think iv found it it's the 17.30 is in Scotland but don't no yet if it's the right one lol

I find it a little strange as I'm 23 n have had my bypass, but if ur daughter hasn't suffered from this for years she won't understand ur struggle..... But like u say u have ur wls family n we always here xx

Yeah in chicken in black pudding, he a security man x enjoy

Yes hun, was thinking of you today, you ate the same as me. Hope your okay hun xxx

Just put it on Virgin on Demand to watch :D

Just put it on Virgin on Demand to watch :D
theres nothing to watch really, its just a normal episode, and to be honest I dont like what he did to them!

lol!! I will prob switch it off in a minute. Have seen him now lol

Just the type of person I am lol...Like to be a bit nosey. Its still on at the moment lol

Back