• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Come dine with me !

Ok, looking for 4 or 5 pre op and the same number of post op living in more or less the same vicinity - I would love to see a ‘Come Dine With Me’ special . . . any volunteers, I will do all the organising xx

Absolutely fabulous idea mate.

Unfortunately I don't live in Leeds. I guy I really really really fancied 2yrs ago does though :eek: (dunno what that's gotta do with it! :D)

thats a really good idea!! it would be the smallest starter/main/dessert combo mmmm

You should take it to the producers!! :eek:

I cant join in, apart from being too far, i have nowhere to serve guests haha!

x

Hey Kevin,

ive potentially got a group of 5 from Coventry interested (ive got the ladies email address so can pass it to you) and ive also got the author of Return to Slender (http://www.bariatriccookery.com/) who is very interested, and thinks she could get a group of WLS paitients from Surrey (ive also got her email too).

I cant wait to see this if it comes together. I wouldn't like to be part of it though because I feel yucky after eating still.
Good luck Kevin, its a fab idea.
Lynne x

Would love to see this come dine with me!! I'm from Leeds but neither cook nor eat that much at the mo to go on TV Gag!!!!

Great idea I will definitley be watching this if it comes off, but I could not go on TV.. oh dear I feel faint thinking about it :eek:

OMG i have to see this! would be hilarious. what if there was banders and bypassers/sleevers? dumping and all???

oooooh i wish i could cook !

love the programme and would love to see some of you on it!!!!! lol

I think it's a good idea, however i don't think a professional chef should take part, that just doesn't seem fair... I'm sure Carol would be the first to agree too!

Now i'd like to see four professional chef's preparing meal for post ops and see what they can come in that's protein/flavour packed and doesn't make us dump? That would be good, i'll happily eat it :)

what a fantastic idea, i thought about doing this in a few months time when im more used to the bypass, i wish u all the best it a great idea!! x

Back