• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Confession

maz71 v

On the 'journey'

This is more for me than anyone else ... But have found this site fantastic. And for the record... I hate the phase 'journey' lol.

I'm now only 11 days till banding. Scared, excited, nervous, apprehensive ... You name it i feel it.

Been in the slimfast / yogart diet for just over 2 weeks, one small slip on day 3 but have been perfect. Have to admit and struggling with lack of choice but am focused. Didn't even need my last shake till 9pm.

Last night had emotional wobble and all sorts of awful thoughts.... But this is my time and I'm gonna grab it!!!

Would live to share and swop with other bandits xxx

I'm being banded next Tuesday, and I can't wait for it to be done and to get to the new normal.

I've been on milk and yogurt for almost three weeks now - I like the fact I don't have to think about what I'm going to eat, but I am lacking energy.

You can do it for another 11 days, and it will all be worth it!

Good luck Maz!

Leeds Nuffield. I'm through THG but my BMI was too high for Dolan Park when I booked the op. What about you, where are you going?

Leeds Nuffield. I'm through THG but my BMI was too high for Dolan Park when I booked the op. What about you, where are you going?

THG Dolan park. Bmi was 50 and had to lose 12 lb which I've done.

Lets both hope they are good ?

Although I'm going for the bypass 2 days after your band i just wanted to say Good luck maz :) I have had a few wobbly moments also so I'm trying not to think too much.. easier said than done lol x

I understand what you mean about the word 'journey' ... I am thinking of it as being reborn at 40, starting a new life with new priorities and a clean slate. Whatever you want to call the path you are on, the main thing is that you are on it! Good luck! x

9 days To go....

19lb lost on pre out so far..,.,

Someone noticed today ?

Can't begin to imagine how ? I will feel when 100lb lost xx

Gulp a week today!!

-21lb pre op and pretty sick of slim fast ... It's a struggle but I'm sticking with it 3 weeks done so what's one more week lol!

Someone noticed yesterday ??

Me too hun but managing to keep myself busy. Only lost 7lbs so far on my pre op but since I have been on a restrictive diet for 8 mths already I'm actually quite pleased with that :) x

Good luck for tomorrow, I was yesterday and feeling good, suprised really, only probs I'm having is low bp and pulse but I'm sure I will right itself soon, hope all goes well for you all x

Congrats Somerset xxx

Glad ur feeling good. That's positive xx
Keep in touch. We're u band or. Bypass? I'm band x

Back