• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Confession

Hi lady.

I'm banded. All went really well. Bad pain in shoulder and raging sore throat, keep storing in and out of sleep (but hat fever tablets knock me out lol!)

I'm now a bandit and the hard work begins.

How u feeling Hun? Xx

Oh I had sore throat! Every time they came to check my stats I asked for tea, they must have started picking straws to see who was the unlucky one on tea duty lol I had about 4 pots!!Have had no appetite since op,the left side, where port is, is sore still, sure it will get better soon. Hope your shoulder pain goes soon xx :)

Sounds good, we can compare notes lol, don't know if I can pm yet either, what's the criteria? Hope your having a good day, I'm going to try and have a drive this afternoon, getting stir crazy staying in doors!

How many days are you in now lady? Great you feel up to a drive ?how are you coping with everything??

Just waiting for my lift to go home.... Xx

Well done ladies xx

Congrats on making it to the losers bench Maz .. good luck with the beginnings of the new you :)

Hi maz, Mandy here, I'm on day 4 post op now, was banded at 4.30 Sat 10th. Each day I feel better, still tender where the port is but sitting down and getting up is getting easier. Still have to sleep on my back at night which I don't like, but get that pulling sensation if I try to turn over. Will let you know how the drive goes later!Take it easy when you get home, and sip sip sip! That's one thing I've learnt the hard way,wind is painfull lol x:)

Just home. Shoulder pain still intense.

Thanks for advice, as feel like I could gulp. Lol.

What are you eating? Soup n smoothie?

Good luck with the drive, go careful x

I'm having a nap lol x

Oh I bet you feel glad to be home xDrive went well, did a bit of shopping, back home to put my feet up now lol
My daily diet is:
6.30 Mug tea
10ish 100ml banana slim fast
12ish mug tea or coffee
2ish 100ml slim fast
4ish mug of tea
6.30 half tin ww soup
Can honestly say I'm not feeling hungry, but according to the scales I've only lost 1lb post op, must be all the gas I'm carrying lol x

Hi Mandy.

Glad ur drive ok, nice to get out and about.

Have walked 3 x 10 mins with dog to get thingsoving, shoulder is agony!! Roll on drug time before bed.

Did have half a tin of soup was divine!!!

You do like ya tea Hun lol xx

Hi maz, I lost this thread and couldn't remember what it was titled , my memory is really bad! How are you feeling now, I went back to work yesterday, tiring but so glad to be out of the house.
Hope your pains are easing, had anything nice to eat yet lol
Keep in touch
Mandy x

What do you do? Bet you was realllly tired just going back.
How's the liquids going???

I'm struggling to get much down, not that bringing it up (tmi!) just not Hungary ... Don't know how you feel but it's bizarre as I was always ready to scoff lol.

My friend took me to sainsbury yesterday and had to buy some smaller pant!!! Mine kept falling down!!! How great is that lol.

Enjoy ur weekend.... How long till you are on softs now Hun.
Take care
Maz x

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Thursday wasn't to bad, stayed in the office most of the day, I'm a service fitter for a washrooms company, then Friday I was on the road, by 12 I was knackered! Glad for the weekend to be honest. Doing ok on liquids but change would be good, get a hard feeling in ribs if I drink to much or to quick, are you the same. Lol at pants falling down, go girl!! Have a great weekend
Mandy

Back