• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Confession

Weeks post op.. -46lb feel fantastic..swimming nearly every day so WHY HAVE I JUST EATEAN TOO much!! And all the wrong things.. Fresno choc, gingerbread minis, half bag crisps cheese biscuits and am in agony..

Why why why.. Bangs head against wall and slap around face..malmost in tears,,,

Agony :(

Some habits are so deeply ingrained, you can't expect to shed them overnight. Pick yourself up, really examine WHY you came to eat them, and develop a better way to handle it next time. Having surgery doesn't make any of us perfect, so don't beat yourself up. (((hugs)))

It's just a blip. Now that you know it hurts, it'll put you off cracking again..

Hope you feel better soon, you've done so well, don't beat yourself up over one mistake.

I never stopped myself eating foods other than pasta bread n rice , if I wanted choc I had some cake because it harder to get down and just took it out of my daily calories guilt is not going to help you just dust off and keep going

Maz, I have done it too. I can't answer why but try not to stress about it. Tomorrow is another day so put it down to a bad day and start again tomorrow. Have a wee lie down if you can until the pain passes. xx

Thanks girls.
I know I came home from swimming Hungary. To must take bottle if squash and banana every time.

Thank u xx

Don't beat yourself up, just remember how you feel so you avoid doing it again. Old habits die hard!

Back