• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

meet up in chichester?

Would be great to meet in Portsmouth, I too work during the week so it would need to be weekend or evening, Pauline

I live in Gosport, so can do Chi. Workdays are a bit of pain though, unless I take a days leave heh. Would be good to swap war stories :)

hi every the one im guessing a weekend meet is best so illl put my thinking cap on for a date unless anyof you have one in mind i can do this sat coming!!

Hi Lucy - my appointment is at 11am. What time are you due? Would be nice to meet up. As for a general meet up with other people - cos I have no transport and live in East Sussex, getting to Chichester will be problematic. Hubby and I are having to get 2 trains on 31 July! Would be interested in hearing how it all goes though if a meet up is organized. Julie x

Hi Lucy - my appointment is at 11am. What time are you due?

My pre-op appointment/s is at 10am, think i'm in for long day there. Will no doubt see you in the waiting room at some point!

Saturday daytimes for me, until end of August, are pretty booked up, could do an evening or Sunday??

Hi Lucy - we'll probably pass each other in the corridor and not even realise!!!! If you don't mind me asking......you say its your pre-op on 31 July and your op is 19 August. Did you have to see the psychologist / dietician / anatheatist and if so what sort of time scale did you get? Thanks! Julie

I haven't seen anyone or had anything done yet, I think I have to see dietician, anathestist, have bloods and mrsa swab all on 31st, then op on 19th August all being well. I'll have to try and a put a pic on here or something so you can pick me out the crowd!! :)

Hi Lucy. Its very strange that people seem to have different timescales for things. Some have to see dietician etc before their pre-op, whilst others seem to get straight there. Look forward to seeing you on 31 July. If you look on my profile, you can see what I look like (although I hasten to add I WON'T be wearing my wedding dress to the appointment!!) Now that would be silly.......LOL

If you look on my profile, you can see what I look like (although I hasten to add I WON'T be wearing my wedding dress to the appointment!!) Now that would be silly.......LOL

LOL!!
I know what you mean about all the different appointments, it seems strange why they do it different, when I went for my initial appointment, most people were having it done all at once and were waiting a long time, so I haven't booked anything else in for that day!!
Have you got a date yet??

Well at least you would have had most of the tests etc done, should be quick from then on, bet its just a pain keep go for appointments as i expect it can be a treck for you. I'll be sure to look out for you in a few Fridays time!! x

Hi everyone its so good to see the Chichester lot on here, i'm in West Sussex near Gatwick and it takes over an hour to get to the hospital and i'm one of the ones having to go a million times before anything happens. I've got the dietician on Monday 13th July and this is my 3rd visit and my poor mother in law has to take me! I just wish I could have it all in one go. Am a bit concerned though as someone said earlier on here that the waiting list was closed? Closed for whom? I am sure the consultant should advise all of this in the intial appointment but no-one seems to offer advice anymore unless you look for it yourself like on here. I would love to go to a meet but its a bit difficult seeing as I don't drive. One day! xx

The list is closed for new patients at the moment (I heard it will be sept time before it re-opens) - if you are already being seen by members of the team, then you will be fine...

Back