• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

meet up in chichester?

buglady

hi every one just wondering if so many people come to chichester for surgery, maybe we could meet up and do lunch or coffee or tea or milk in chichester .I live about a 20 min drive away so chichester would be an idea meeting place . Well if people wanna put a hands up for a meet we will have to arrange something! so get posting!!x alison

i would love too but got op on july 1st so would need to be in a little while all yhe best love debbie x x

id love too,but very shy xx

yeah i know you are xx

Well I'm all for a meet up - I've got anathatist and dietician appt on 31 July. Any good for anyone else? (Hubby will be with me too btw!) Julie x

I am still waiting and looks like I have a long long wait as the list is closed at the moment but would be happy to meet if it was at the weekend

I would love to meet up but I'm only 4 days post op so still in recovery. Maybe in a couple of months time?

hi every one i was thinking a meet up at a weekend as im at work during the day as are some of you but from the end of july when the kids break up im able to do most week days i was thinking of meeting up sometime during the first two weeks of aug??

Hi, I am on the IOW, I think Chichester might be a bit of a challenge for me as I am disabled and unable to walk far and bringing the car across costs a fortune! Would love to meet up with anyone in Portsmouth or Southampton or obviously the Island. Pauline

Hi, I am on the IOW, I think Chichester might be a bit of a challenge for me as I am disabled and unable to walk far and bringing the car across costs a fortune! Would love to meet up with anyone in Portsmouth or Southampton or obviously the Island. Pauline
if we agree on a date i could always pick you up from the hovercraft or ferry as i live in portsmouth!!

hi again got a date for chichester if anyone is able to make it mon 10th or tuesday 11th of august let me know which date is best for most people im thinking a 12 o clock meet in the slug and lettuce?

Well I'm all for a meet up - I've got anathatist and dietician appt on 31 July. Any good for anyone else? (Hubby will be with me too btw!) Julie x

I have my pre op on Friday 31st too Julie - will probably see you there!!

I would be up for meeting everyone, I'm about 15-20 mins from Chichester, but would be at work 10th/11th August. A weekend would be good?

Back