• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Could kick myself

wildthing

Hi All

Feel a bit embarrased posting really, but really hate myself at the mo. Since I had a defill at the end of last October I have put on 17lbs. Needless to say I feel disgusting and fat again as I had reached my target weight and really annoyed that I can't control my eating like normal people. Just because I found I could eat certain foods again and more of them I went mad. I have 5ml in a 10 ml band and have now booked for a fill which is not til 10 Feb. Sooo annoyed and ashamed. All my clothes are tight again. Grrrrrrr.

Sorry to hear this Judy. Hopefully with a fill you can start t sort things for yourself. You ave done it before - you can do it again. Can I ask why you had a defill?

tranquil

Hey there

Why did u have a defill in Oct in the first place hun?? Lets hope the fill in feb does the trick xxx

Reactions: Bev
I had reached my target weight and was having bad heartburn and sickness so thought it was too tight but then discovered after my de-fill (1ml) I could eat all the foods I had missed over the past year and a half ;( - and I did. Not good, no self control....

Hi Judy

Maybe if they just put 1/2 mil back in that will get you back on the right track! x

Thank you for getting back too me . Hope u get a little put back in a the restriction returns ( minus the heartburn etc) and you start losing those pounds u gained. xxxxx

I'm not a bander but just wanted to say congratulations on getting to goal and i have every confidence you will lose the weight you have regained...

Chin up xx

Quick slap around the chops with a wet welly and off you go again!You did it once you can do it again!

Hi Judy and wanting to spread some positivity with you... set your goal and get back on track, as you have done before... there are many successful banders on the forum, like yourself and keep us posted of your progress... keep chugging... you can do it!

Love and hugs xxx

Good luck in getting back to your goal weight sweetheart. the fill should help you on your way again but don't beat yourself up about it. You now know you need some restriction even at goal so take it as experience and keep a little in your band at all times. Good luck sweetheart xxx

Thanks everyone for your support I hope they give say half a mil, maybe this will get be back on track but without the heartburn and vomitting......

i had my band defilled and in the space of just under a year gained 7st:( its made me realise how much i need my band so maybe use it as a learning curve thats how im looking at it xxxx

That just proves that the band does work. At times I have thought it is not working. I have trouble keeping stuff down sometimes and going on holiday soon and have asked for a de fill , but want filling up again afterwards!!!
You fill date is not far away so you could start cutting back now.
Good luck
Nick

i had my band defilled and in the space of just under a year gained 7st:( its made me realise how much i need my band so maybe use it as a learning curve thats how im looking at it xxxx

This is one of the reasons I know I need the drastic option of a bypass. I am very very good at putting on weight and need a permanent solution. I know I will always put weight back on as my will power is zilch and the tendancy to both reward and punish myself with food just won't go away.
I'm really sorry this happened to you. Have you been filled again now?

Thnks guys - I am having a fill on 10 Feb Miss Tickle and I can't wait - I am trying to be good but am finding it really hard, I thinks its cos I can eat the foods I haven't been able to for year and half and can't control the desire for them thats why I'm so annoyed I can't control this weight myself like normal people and have to rely on a band ;(

Back