• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cramping calf muscles with every step...

Georgie80

Does this mean a lack of something? I had my sleeve 8 days ago and am eating yoghurt, broth, thin soups, having as much water as I can.

It’s really painful.

Does this mean a lack of something? I had my sleeve 8 days ago and am eating yoghurt, broth, thin soups, having as much water as I can.

It’s really painful.

Is it painful and is the area red? I don’t want to alarm you but I know that cramping calves and if it is red and painful could be an indicator of a blood clot. Especially concerning since your only a few days out from surgery, maybe worth ringing your GP x

Exactly what @Laaux and @Mazza said! I had a DVT after having my twins and initially thought it was just a pulled muscle. It very well may be, or you're lacking something, but best to get it checked and be safe rather than sorry.

Agree with all the others xx

I had this about 5-7 weeks post op it’s lack of sodium in diet. When you start on food it will get better. I could not walk up the stairs it was not nice!

Back