• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Date Set ! Moving Fast !! April Sleeve! !

GlasgowJJ

After a long 15 Months seeing Mr Carter at Rosshall and batteling various demons to do with food througout i have now been offered my gastric sleeve surgery !!!

Cannot believe how excited and scared i am at the same time !
Everything changes from here ! new me new life new body :)

Pre Op Diet starts W/C 13th April
Surgery Date 30th April

Is anyone else a April Sleever?

How exciting ! All the very best for everything

Good luck Glasgow .. My op (bypass) was done at rosshall too but by Mr Stuart. You will be in good hands :)

After a long 15 Months seeing Mr Carter at Rosshall and batteling various demons to do with food througout i have now been offered my gastric sleeve surgery !!! Cannot believe how excited and scared i am at the same time ! Everything changes from here ! new me new life new body :) Pre Op Diet starts W/C 13th April Surgery Date 30th April Is anyone else a April Sleever?
Good Luck I also having my weight loss surgery on 24th April but I'm having a bypass x x

Thanks everyone :)
think it's finally starting to sink in!

Aww fab FemFrankie!

I was wondering what rosshall will be like , I had looked into Mr Staurt before choosing Mr CArter !

Well done on your amazing WL !!! xxx

Aww fab FemFrankie!

I was wondering what rosshall will be like , I had looked into Mr Staurt before choosing Mr CArter !

Well done on your amazing WL !!! xxx

Thank you :) I was nhs done through rosshall & had the very best in care through out. You willbe just fine :)

Hiya Mr Carter is doing me lol this Saturday the 11th at the Royal.....I'm a revision after my band went bad and was removed....4 more sleeps and its sleeve time week!

oooh good luck !!
How have you found the pre op diet ??

Mr Carter is a lovely man ! xx

Its been a bit meh at times but im 11lbs down and nearly there....it is what it is really lol....He seems really nice...im left over from Mr Galloways NHS patients and he's agreed to pick us up yay ....been waiting 15 months since my band went wrong so I'm totally ready :D

wow 11lbs down is good ! esp pre op! lol
im assuming your the low carb rather than liquid?

awww no way thats a nightmare ! Poor you at least your on the right road now ! :) :) Mr Galloway took my Gallbladder out in 2012 . xx

Im on the liquid.....the sugar in these shakes is vile lol :sigh:

Im on the liquid.....the sugar in these shakes is vile lol :sigh:

oh no poor you !!
I dont think i could cope with the shakes - but im lactose intolerant so thats maybe why im on the low cal !

Bear with your doing fab !!!!!

Mr Carter set my date back a week :( feels like a lifetime !

My op was put back 2 weeks the day after I booked it, trust me the time flew by. Use the extra week to make sure you have everything prepared.

Lynn x

Its a teensy weensy setback that you will totally have forgotten about once you are post op :). Feel your pain in the meantime as my op is in June.

Chrissy x

Would you be allowed to try Ufit high protein drinks. They have a lot less sugar than slim fast and the like. I just couldn't put slim fast over my lips. Yuk xx

Back