• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Date Set ! Moving Fast !! April Sleeve! !

PRE OP Day !
Arghhhh !
Thursday can't come quick enough now !

Not long now, right enough. I have an appointment at Ross Hall next Friday for my gastroscopy. I will be thinking of you upstairs recovering on the losers bench :)

Not long now, right enough. I have an appointment at Ross Hall next Friday for my gastroscopy. I will be thinking of you upstairs recovering on the losers bench :)

Thank you ! :) I'll be well on my way to recovery I'm hoping
All getting so real

Well it's like big final countdown ! Eeek nerves have kicked in big time !

Had a communion yesterday was strange being the sober designated driver ! First for everything !
Had some chicken and salad from the buffet covered my dinner :) so didn't feel I stuck out !

Sorry if tmi had to take a couple of Senna tablets was bloated & hadn't had a bm for a while - my god the cramps & wind I've had since taking them shoot me now !

Good wise the last few days I've been good with - mixing my night time meals up with salmon / prawns / chicken - really enjoying it now :)
Never realised low fat custard would be so good lol ! Feels like a real treat !
My fluid intake is still bad I'm honestly so bad at drinking fluids have been since I was a baby - but I'm trying and I've upped it slowly everyday .

I'm not so emotional this week think my brains settled down , but as I said wow nerves galore - I'm over planning & organising not only me , but the house my partner & my daughter . Keeping myself busy I think ??.

Today's flew in I have a feeling Mon -We'd will to !

12pm admission on Thursday - will take my daughter to school , vote , do some housework then go change my life ??

I know exactly how you feel. I think keeping busy is the best thing. My op is tomorrow and right now my stomach is turning. It's a good job I can't eat!

I know exactly how you feel. I think keeping busy is the best thing. My op is tomorrow and right now my stomach is turning. It's a good job I can't eat!

Good luck for tomorrow !
I'm the same I want Thursday to hurry but at the same time take its time lol ?!

The more you do the less you think about it - try get a good sleep to night (if you can! )

Xxx

Ok so final 2 days on Pre op - Well really 1 dinner left and 1 day !
Nervous - excited - all over the place is my general demeanor at the moment !
Not sleeping well but thats nerves and stress for you !
Food wise ive been good
1 Weetabix in the am
Ornage juice through the day , lots of NAS juice
Soup at lunch with a low fat yogurt or moose
Dinner has either been chicken (with various spices) prawns or salmon and a lovely salad !
Not great variation but im in it for the long run and it's well worth it !

Ive lost 11lbs so far on the LSD - quite pleased with that tbh !

Cant quite believe op is so close now. Onwards and Upwards

Away to enjoy my sugar free jelly ;)

Yay. :D two sleeps.

Well done on the pre-op weight lossq, hope you enjoyed the sugar free jelly :)

X

Hi Glasgowjj How are you getting on?

Hi well I'm on the other side :)

Took a bad reaction to the anesthetic and was very sick & in pain with the wind but 100x better today , just a little tired& sipping away !

All went well which is good xx

Well it was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I don't want to put anybody off because I am still glad I done it. But I felt terrible and lethargic afterwArds. There was a reason as my potassium levels went mysteriously low. But I'm picking up now and feeling good again. On most of the TV shows etc they show the people going for the operation then show them three months later they never show what they go through in the meantime. We're Doing this operation for a good reason where going to get Control in our lives over food and loose weight in the process and look fantastic. You've only just had your op you have to give your body time to recover. Gill

Back