• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 2 Milk Diet - I am struggling

trine57

:confused: I am really having difficulty with this - know I have to stick with it but want something to munch on!!!! managing all the milk & made milk jellies - How will i keep this going until 29th July???

i know its not easy, i am on day 11 now & its starting to really bug me. i want to chew something..i want olives actually or an omelette.

ive nearly rang them a couple of times to ask if i can change over as the milk is making me feel sick...but i decided to keep with it. im 14lbs lighter now so im happy, and only 3 days to go!

keep it up, you can do it if you really want to.

xx

Katrine
It is a killer but you CAN DO IT XX
I promise you it will be worth it especially as you will get used to not having anything solid so when it comes to post op it shouldnt be so hard xx
Cant you make some ice lollies and munch on them to make you feel better? x
Shells
x

i know its not easy, i am on day 11 now & its starting to really bug me. i want to chew something..i want olives actually or an omelette.

ive nearly rang them a couple of times to ask if i can change over as the milk is making me feel sick...but i decided to keep with it. im 14lbs lighter now so im happy, and only 3 days to go!
keep it up, you can do it if you really want to.

xx

:) Thanks for your support - Good Luck for you op x

Katrine
It is a killer but you CAN DO IT XX
I promise you it will be worth it especially as you will get used to not having anything solid so when it comes to post op it shouldnt be so hard xx
Cant you make some ice lollies and munch on them to make you feel better? x
Shells
x

Thanks will try that x

Oh god I feel your pain. The pre-op diet is so hard.
What kept me going was the thought that they would open me up, see a huge liver and sew me up without doing the op!
Keep going, its so so worth it x

Back