• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Struggling on pre-op milk diet

nearly 12 months ago i posted the following hope it helps you.

"Day 3 in the milking parlour and HC wants to know why putting 1 pint of liquid in produces 1 gallon.

On a more seriouse note I know i am making the right desision. I have never been so determined not to cheat. I went to my friends annual halloween party last night and this time last year i was on lipotrim. By the end of the night i had given in and had a couple of sausages and a piece of steak telling myself its protien it wont do you any harm.

But this year i stook to fizzy water and took a yogurt with me. i was there till 2am and came away buzzin.

Im finding having my milk as a hot milky coffee is more satisfying and know from my lipotrim days that water is the key element to keep hunger at bay for the first few days. I prefer natural yogurts and am having the total 0% 52cals per 100g.

For any one starting out on the liver shrinking diet embrace it with both hands it is your friend."

take care carole

Good luck, it's the last sacrifice you'll ever make and oh boy what a reward when you achieve it. A whole new wardrobe, a whole new you and a whole new life.... Now suck it up cos you know you can do it!

Good luck with your op, neat stitching and quick healing wishes are coming your way xxx

ps i'm dreading the pre op and more n likely i wont do milk diet cos of my diabetes but still dreading it lol xx

Thanks for your support. I am now on day 3 and have survived 2 night shifts. The other staff orders a chippy on the first night and a chinese on the second. Well proud of masel for not even picking. I do have to admit its getting easier and now on a last hurdle as the op is only 3 sleeps away. OMG.

Travelling to Manchester on Friday when OH finishes work and then staying in the Premier Inn. Managed to get the family tickets for the Man U game so at least I know they will have something to do whilst I'm getting the op.

I'll let you all know how I get on.
x

well done andrea stick to it, i cant wait till i get to my time for milk diet it means your almost there... x

Thanks for your support. I am now on day 3 and have survived 2 night shifts. The other staff orders a chippy on the first night and a chinese on the second. Well proud of masel for not even picking. I do have to admit its getting easier and now on a last hurdle as the op is only 3 sleeps away. OMG.

Travelling to Manchester on Friday when OH finishes work and then staying in the Premier Inn. Managed to get the family tickets for the Man U game so at least I know they will have something to do whilst I'm getting the op.

I'll let you all know how I get on.
x

Well done with your diet!! ;)
We aint to bad down in Manchester, we'll look after you. :D
Man U tickets too, your spoiling them.. lol
I dont live too far from Old Trafford, 10 mins away or so.
Our weather is always crap tho.... cant do nowt about that i'm afraid.. :flirt2:
Good luck with your op, will join you on the losing side in a couple of weeks.!

Well done with your diet!! ;)
We aint to bad down in Manchester, we'll look after you. :D
Man U tickets too, your spoiling them.. lol
I dont live too far from Old Trafford, 10 mins away or so.
Our weather is always crap tho.... cant do nowt about that i'm afraid.. :flirt2:
Good luck with your op, will join you on the losing side in a couple of weeks.!

Yip thought I'd spoil them after all its not a regular thing me getting a bypass in Manchester!! Maybe you could tell me about car parking since you live so close to Old Trafford. Is it worth them taking the car and trying to park close to the ground or is it better parking at say the trafford centre and getting a bus. Is there a bus??

Good luck on your op and to all that have still to have theres.

xx

good luck andrea. xx

Yip thought I'd spoil them after all its not a regular thing me getting a bypass in Manchester!! Maybe you could tell me about car parking since you live so close to Old Trafford. Is it worth them taking the car and trying to park close to the ground or is it better parking at say the trafford centre and getting a bus. Is there a bus??

Good luck on your op and to all that have still to have theres.

xx

Hubby said they wont get into the car parks at Old Trafford, but the surrounding area has secure parking (£4/£5). Some on Trafford Road, and also The Wharf where the War Museum is. I've parked in those before, will be fine.
They'll love it. ;)

Back