• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slimfast

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Sooooo iv had a think about it and I'm gonna start the slimfast diet on Monday gives me chance to get the stuff tomorrow and Sunday it's my nans birthday and we r goin out so Monday it is!!!
I need to do something I was doin so well too but iv fell of the wagon and finding it difficult to get bk on it so gonna try the slimfast see how I do I wanna try and lose a couple of stone before my op so hopefully doin this I will... O and iv decided not to weigh in every week bcus then if I don't lose one week I wont get all stressed and think forget this and go bk to my old ways!!!
I'm doin this for me, I wanna do well and do everything I can to help myself so slimfast here I come lol xx

hey laura hows u? iv bin findin it hard this wk i just wana eat everything! we will do this chick xxxxx

Hi Laura and Charmaine, you are both right and im with you both on how hard this is. Im starting to slimfast on Monday. Its now are never for me, as i start my milk diet on boxing day.........eek...........we are all pre op but we also have a great new year to look forward to dont we eh xxxx

Yea I'm struggling so much like more than iv ever b4 I wonder if it's bcus we know we r getting ops and that it don't matter!!! But it really does I don't wanna b any bigger I carnt b any bigger so slimfast for me and some weight watchers meals iv so gotta lose some for my op, good luck sugga with slimfast too!!
I'm only gonna weigh every 2 wks was gonna do once a month but I might fall of the wagon again so I'm gonna do it every 2 wks, chick wats ur name on fb?? I'm Laura bourne got a pic of my son in a Christmas hat as profile pic but don't think I'm on the public search so u might not find me xx

Come on Laura, you can do it! I know you are so determined and are gonna rock the slimfast as much as you will your bypass sweetie xx

Awww thanks Hun I'm sure I'll do it it's just so god damn hard but noone said it was gonna b easy!! It's a life changing journey as well as weight loss so iv gotta learn to change my ways get to grips with the new me and I'm sure with everyones support on here I'll succeed thanks again xxxx

hey laura i cant find u if u look in ur message in box iv sent u my email address xxxx

I ain't got a message Hun?? well I'm on my fone and it's not showing up if I have x

Back