• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Decision made....

J-Mo

:D

I'm going back to work on 1st November. I just have to get my GP to sign me off sick & then I'm going back.

Decision was made when I found myself polishing my hoover today!! I'm literally climbing the walls with boredom & in all honesty I need to do overtime to pay for Xmas.

I find this year extremely stressful as I am sure most of you do, as I'm a single mam & can't see my kids go without. In that way I am my own worst enemy as my kids are spoilt!!

I rang my manager & he is happy to have me come back to work as long as I feel up to it, which I do. I work in a call centre so I'm sat down all day & its not physically demanding although it can be mentally.

I said to my manager that I wouldn't be taking any crap when I'm back as he usually give me majority of his work to do. His reply was this "don't worry Jacci. I always liken you to a tiger, nice to look at but you wouldn't want to poke it with a stick"!!

All I could do was laugh!!

Well its certainly been a strange day. This week up to now (official weigh day not til Saturday) I have lost 4lb. That's a total of 29lb weight loss.

WHY CAN'T I SEE IT!?

Sorry for rattling on ............

Hey, I've lost 16st 12lb and I struggle to see it some days!

The mental changes take a hell of a lot longer to happen than the physical ones :) xx

You take it easy jo..dont take any bull plop from your boss either...I see the dilemma...its a shame you cant go part time for a couple of weeks...if only money grew on trees huh
xx

Oh my word, that's more than 2 stones Jacci! WOW!

Best wishes on your return to work too. I wouldn't want to mess with you either! LOL :D

You are doing FAB :D make sure you take it easy when you go back, dont risk undoing all your good work untill now by going back too soon. Im sure your kids would rather have a happy healthy mum than presents :D (mine would say Ill take the pressies lol ) Take care XXX

You take it easy jo..dont take any bull plop from your boss either...I see the dilemma...its a shame you cant go part time for a couple of weeks...if only money grew on trees huh
xx

If only I really did have one of them money tree's the kids think I got ;)

Oh my word, that's more than 2 stones Jacci! WOW!

Best wishes on your return to work too. I wouldn't want to mess with you either! LOL :D

I'm a softie really!! As long as people don't mess with my family or friends ;)

I still can't see me weight loss though Charis. Its strange how our minds work. I had pair of jeans on yesterday that I just quickly pulled on to go to doctors, then as I walked across car park they nearly fell down!! Ha, ha!! I'd not had time to put a belt on!!

Hope you're feeling better!!

You are doing FAB :D make sure you take it easy when you go back, dont risk undoing all your good work untill now by going back too soon. Im sure your kids would rather have a happy healthy mum than presents :D (mine would say Ill take the pressies lol ) Take care XXX

My 2 would say exactly the same!! Ha, ha

Youngest has just pointed out a new guitar he wants, £200!!! That's just one pressie.

The joys of motherhood.

You're also doing very well :D

Ooh good for you! I was advised to take 8 weeks and as I'm on full pay, I fully intend to ;) its the first time since I was 14 that I've had any.length of time off work other than baby related!!

It certainly sounds like you've got your manager whipped into shape, lol, good for you! Polishing your hoover is really scrapping the barrel...a definitive sign that you have waaaaaaaay too much time on your hands! 4lbs is another excellent loss, you've been doing so well...I'm sure it will just be a matter of time before the head catches up with the body xxxx

Well you sound more than ready to go back to work. Wanna come round here and do some polishing, - I hate housework:(:(

You are doing really well with your weight loss, but dont overdo it at work hun. xxxx

Well done on your weight loss, I bet other people can see you have lost weight. Keep up the good work, Oh and if you ever find the elusive money tree can I have a cutting from it,lol.
Theresa x

Back