• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Depressed attitude about everything

elarkins

Eeling very depressed lately and having bad mood swings :( could this have something to do with not eating crappy foods?

When did you have your surgery?

This whole journey depressed me in one way or another till I was about 6 months out!

post op blues can hit anyone at any time... i had them first few weeks.. im ok now... but this can happen... you got to see it through and speak to us mad lot... we will cheer you up xx

Had my surgery 3 weeks ago so still adjusting.
My boyfriend has lost his job and now he cannot afford to pay for his half of rent and bills and I can't support him on my salary :( it's just one thing after another at the moment I won't dribble on about it here

so sorry you are feeling that way i do hope you man finds a new job as that will help no end and as rayne says speak to us lot big and bouncy knows the score also.everyone on here has been through, going through, or just about to go through the same so dont suffer alone hunny, i am 2 days out from my gastric bypass so its the start of my journey also you take care. xxx

Last edited:
Oh I feel for you! I'm 3 weeks post op (bypass) the first 2 weeks were horrendous I must say, but I've started to feel better now.
I hope your boyfriend finds another job soon.

Don't worry about moaning on here as no-one minds mate!

Take care
Sarah xx

Your in mourning love, we've all done it! Your mourning the crappy foods you've lost and to add to that your b/f has this come up too....

Rant n rave all you like on here.....that's what its here for xx

Back