• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Did / do you ever....

FEDup1981

I WILL look like this!!
worry that you might not loose enough, or be happy with ur weight once it started to maintain?

^A question to long term weight loss ppl, and to people who just had surgery, or everyone!!! :D

Im kinda in a panic that i wont lose enough, and ill not be happy. Having a slow week! :(

I worry about this too, but my plan is to work with my band, not challenge it by eating, and be thankful for whatever happens.Im certainly not going to start punishing myself if it doesn't fly off of me.

We shall see after Monday eeek
Chin up hun- there can be lots of reasons that sometimes we hold onto weight one week and it can fly off another, sure you'll be ticking off more pounds soon
Em
xxx

Fedup if ever i lost 3st in 5wks then that is my kinda slow weight loss - you are doing just great keep up the good work

Sending you hugs with fairy dust to get you weight to come off quicker (as i said 3st/5wks WoW) lol

it comes off banders slower than bypassers after 4 years i havent got a normal bmi but i am happy with the way i am, i currently weigh exactly 13st and before i was just over 20st, another 7llbs off then i will or re reached my own "personal" target, it is a battle to maintain the loss but after all it is a lifestyle change and its still down to us in the long run to choose and control what we put in our mouths.

liz x

Thanks for replying everyone.

Topsy, thanks hun! That 1st few stone flew off, but its not as fast now. Trying for 3.5lb a week - 1st a month, but we'll see.

I just want to be able to fit into 'normal' clothes, and not have to shop in evans or simplybe. 2bandsliz is so right - its completely up to us what we put in our mouths once we've had the surgery - surgery cant be the be all and endall - willpower required! ;)

yep extreme will power is needed with a band especially with sweet foods, a band will only work if we choose to follow the band rules and we work with it.

worry that you might not loose enough, or be happy with ur weight once it started to maintain?

^A question to long term weight loss ppl, and to people who just had surgery, or everyone!!! :D

Im kinda in a panic that i wont lose enough, and ill not be happy. Having a slow week! :(

Hi i worry very much about this as i have about 21 stone to loose, well not now i have 16 stone to loose for me to get down to a healthy bmi. I keep thinking that my body is going to say so far down the line okay i have got used to the amount of food your feeding me and stop loosing wheight do you think that could happen?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks!

As for what i put in my mouth, i think i am doing really well. I have 3 small meals a day, if u can call them that, and a banana or prawns if im hungry for supper. I watch the fat, carbs & protein content of everything i buy. I will have the occasional square of choc, but anymore makes me feel crap, and an odd bag of snack a jacks!

Compared to my old lifestyle, this is a massive change, and im eating probably a 1/6 of what i used to eat.

Just hope i do well!

Back