• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Who did you tell???

I've told close family, close friends and a few chosen colleagues at work but also under no illussions that everyone can keep a secret
So if they know they know and if they dont ask then I wont tell them unless they ask
I'm a great believer in personnal choice and at the end of the day its entirely up to you, hope that makes sense :)
Good luck on your journey xx

hiya, ive only told the people who are close to me, who care about me genuinly and who i know wholeheartedly i can trust, im not sure who i will tell after the op, ill probably play it by ear and it will probably depend on what mood im in at the time anyone asks lol, im most dreading all the school mums finding out and feeling as if everyones talking about me behind my back and judging me when they dont even know me only knowing me as the 'fat mum' from school lol.
I have 3 brothers who i havent tod yet but thats noly because i dont want them worrying for months on end till i have the op, i will probably tell them when i get my date.
Dawn x

I told every man an his dog I think :8855::8855:

I'm wondering how many people you told you were having weight loss surgery?

I'm hoping I can get away with just telling hubby!

I don't want to worry the kids, and don't think I have the energy to explain it to my mother in law! LOL! Too many of my friends just wont GET it, they are slim and always have been .... I can't be bothered with all the agro!

Not really their business anyway, also I think that part of me is disappointed that I couldn't maintain a normal weight on my own:mad:

Hello.

I have only told my hubby and children and the odd one or two close friends (and of course ppl on here). Perhaps afterwards I may decide to share with more people but at the moment I dont feel the need to share it with anyone else as my husband and children are my ownly and main concern atm.

All the best - MeJulie x x

only my hubby, my parents, brother, sis in law and parents in law know
I HOPE
I would rather keep it that way but no doubt it will come out in the end but as long as i am slimmer i wont mind as much x

The only person who knows is my husband. No one else knows at all and that is exactly the way I want it.

friends and family :D as i was over the moon :D

Back