• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dietician's Appointment Update

Bellydancer57

Saw dietician for follow up appointment. She is happy with my weight loss (7 1/2stones in less than 6 months) & my food intake. She has 'approved' my decision to support my diet with protein shakes given my meat allergies/intolerances along with my small food intake & lack of any hunger.
We agreed for me to try to add some vegetarian protein too such as Quorn, tofu etc. scared but gonna try my best. I also need to improve my vegetable intake - I told her I wasn't very good with those but fruit in shakes OK.
I feel less stressed about the nutritional side of things now & just waiting for my blood test results.

I feel less stressed about the nutritional side of things now & just waiting for my blood test results.

Me too, Bellydancer.

I went up to London at the end of last week (Thursday) for my 4 month post surgery review including seeing the dietician.

Am also now waiting for my blood test results. Hope post from London to Devon not too slow as I want to know if I am deficient in anything to tackle it and get the necessary supplements etc.

Well here's hoping, fingers crossed for both of us !! :)

Back