• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Do I have funding North Tees?

Morning toby. I just worked it out and they have done it from original weight. That has made me feel so much better! Just need to keep trying hard and get the last 4lbs off before next Friday. I'm finding this all very mentally and emotionally draining...I suppose that's normal...we are all make huge and potentially life changing decisions full of risks. Looking forward to meeting everyone on the 15th. Thanks for the support x

Morning in fine thanks I avnt been dieting incase I was under 40 bmi when I go to the seminar on the 10th October but will deco start now as Toby explained they take it from when I was referred by my gp x

Kep going you two it will all be worth it

Hi Caroline thank you so much for today it was lovely to meet you look forward to the next one xx

Hi Christine thanks for today I realy enjoyed meeting you, Caroline and Lisa look forward to the next one and big-d try and make it please you will find it very useful, see you all soon.

I will be at the consultation this afternoon, as my last one was cancelled. Start of a positive journey I hope.

Hi Guys are you still here? Im just starting my journey for WLS and was reffered to sunderland yesterday, though im trying to change it to North Tees as I live in Hartlepool and the wait time at sunderland is mad! any info on process or wait times of north tees would be a great help!

Thanks

Kelly

All went OK, saw someone outside the Bariatric team, discussed my meds and stats. Type 2 diabetic's need more consultation before they reach their liver diet. Everything good, just waiting for that illusive letter or phone call to confirm an op date.

Seminar Appt

Hello I have an appointment for tomorrow night at the seminar for North Tees -Dr Gopinath-just wondered if anyone can tell me what happens-and I've had a questionnaire to complete and am unsure if its completed correctly-some answers are hard - but am unsure as to when i find out if ill be sucessful-or does being put on the seminar mean i have been accepted -im so anxious! My bmi was 41 im 31 and weigh over 19st but i dont have any health problems apart from Aches and pains - indigestion - any comms would be helpful :)

Hello I have an appointment for tomorrow night at the seminar for North Tees -Dr Gopinath-just wondered if anyone can tell me what happens-and I've had a questionnaire to complete and am unsure if its completed correctly-some answers are hard - but am unsure as to when i find out if ill be sucessful-or does being put on the seminar mean i have been accepted -im so anxious! My bmi was 41 im 31 and weigh over 19st but i dont have any health problems apart from Aches and pains - indigestion - any comms would be helpful :)

Hi Steph and welcome, if u r going to seminar u have funding thats how NT works, you will be at seminar a couple of hours and be weighed and talks from Dr.G and dietician mainly all good.
Don't worry about the questionnaire they will go through this with u at a future appointment, Nurse Sara will phone u a few days after seminar to make sure u want to go ahead, don't worry u r in good hands they will give u a weight loss target to move forward and if u reach this things can progress quite quickly.
Good luck any other questions please ask. Toby

Oh wow -not much gets explained really as to if your actually going to get it-perhaps ive been impatient and all this is explained tomorrow lols :) Thanks so much for your helpful answer. ill post updates as to how I get on -taking my sis in law with me for support !

Back