• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi from North Tees

Fatnnotsohappy

I have been lurking on this site for a while so I best introduce myself, I have my seminar at North Tees Hospital 22 August (anybody else on here) I think I wil be having a by-pass but surgeon will advise what's best for me.
I am looking at this as another chance to do things right and start over again so any advice appreciated.
Thanks
Toby

Hi Toby,

I'm not where you are, or having the same type of op, but wanted to say welcome :) and hello!

Thanks Top Kat good luck for 23rd how are you feeling

Be interested to know your wait time after your mtg. I am getting done at Sunderland, but work at North Tees! I couldnt get transferred because of the funding. You will be done loads quicker!

Hi Borogirl have been told 3-5 months but will let you know what happens at seminar

I'm a post op sleever & down in London but wish you all the very best. This is a great forum, tonnes of advice & help on here.

Thanks Bellydancer and forum is so helpful especially for a newbie.

Update from seminar Borogirl could be 8-12 weeks if I do as they require, so am very happy

Good to see other local people going through what I'm starting to go through. Good luck all b/t/w. Had my seminar last wednesday. Was informed op would take place by next March at the latest. Due to see the dietician next week.

Got new mp3 player and off for walks down the barrage.

Good to see other local people going through what I'm starting to go through. Good luck all b/t/w. Had my seminar last wednesday. Was informed op would take place by next March at the latest. Due to see the dietician next week.

Got new mp3 player and off for walks down the barrage.

Hi Joe nice to see another man on here from NT please try and make the meet Nov 3 Cafe Nero Darlington, Dawn and Caroline on this thread are going it is really good to talk and find how others are doing. Take care Toby

Hi Joe nice to see another man on here from NT please try and make the meet Nov 3 Cafe Nero Darlington, Dawn and Caroline on this thread are going it is really good to talk and find how others are doing. Take care Toby
Hi mate, good to see another man on here as well. At my 1st seminar, I was the only male there - not that I was complaining.

I'm working on that proposed day at Darlington, otherwise I'd have loved to have come along.

HI JOe hopefully we will be able to arrange more days when we can all meet up.
HI Toby hope you are doing ok n looking forward to our meet in NOVEMBER then it'll be your op keep trucking you'll get there. x

HI JOe hopefully we will be able to arrange more days when we can all meet up.
HI Toby hope you are doing ok n looking forward to our meet in NOVEMBER then it'll be your op keep trucking you'll get there. x

Hi Christine going well nearly 3.5 stone off, have endoscopy Wednesday and looking forward to meet with lots of others. Take care Toby.

Well done Toby won't be long now, will be worth it when you arrive at hospital on that special day.xx

Back