• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi from North Tees

Did they ring you or was it by post?

I was told that Sarah would ring with the surgery date, but haven't heard anything yet. Will be shouting it from the roof tops when I do !

I got my date !!!! Whoooo hooo !

Arrived in the post this morning - 28th January.

Was wondering if JoeH or anyone else from North Tees got letters too ?

Chris.T. X

Aw Joe I'm sure you will get your date anytime now, you had your endoscopy before me and got invited to the post op diet session on the 8th, so we seem to be on a parallel path. Will be watching and waiting for your announcement :)
Xx

Wife bought a pizza tonight as a treat. Managed one slice, the rest has either gone to the dog or the bin. **Didn't enjoy**

One things for certain, as soon as that illusive letter arrives, I'm out there in all weathers walking at least 5 miles. Santa brought in his wisdom, winter clothing. So I've no excuse.
PS Cushelle shares have skyrocketed...

Jo I am envious. Since loosing my 10lb I have out it back on and my op is in Feb (no date yet). I have been on this journey nearly 2 years as getting done at Sunderland. I am going to really start over the next few weeks as I can loose this. Nightmare. I am eating and binging like a pig. HELP!!!!!

such good news

Well done Fairfemale that is fantastic news. I hope to meet with you on 19th Jan at our meet, I couldn't make the last one. How exciting!!!
Paula xxx

Jo I am envious. Since loosing my 10lb I have out it back on and my op is in Feb (no date yet). I have been on this journey nearly 2 years as getting done at Sunderland. I am going to really start over the next few weeks as I can loose this. Nightmare. I am eating and binging like a pig. HELP!!!!!
It is the season for temptations... I've been good during, though have had a nibble or two and the scales soon show it back to you.:break_diet: Try a day or two on your proposed liver diet, it's really not that bad. Increase your activity. Walking is always good for you. Unsure of where you live, but there's Albert park or the barrage etc - ideal places to take a stroll. Try brisk intervals - depends on your fitness etc. Enough to get you slightly short of breath but still enough puff in you to whistle a tune. It all helps and those illusive kg's do tend to fall away. Sugar free, fat free, cut back on potatoes and bread. Everything helps as February soon lurches up. Good luck.

Back